قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Health / Student dies after eating five days old pasta that had been left out

Student dies after eating five days old pasta that had been left out



One student died after eating leftover noodles that had stayed on his kitchen counter for five days.

The 20-year-old American fell ill after eating spaghetti with tomato sauce prepared five days earlier and kept it at room temperature.

After getting seriously ill, he went to bed trying to shut down the disease and was found dead the next morning by his devastated parents.

An autopsy later revealed that he died suddenly of food poisoning D caused by a bacterium called Bacillus cereus.

According to the Food Standards Authority, Bacillus cereus is a spore-forming bacterium that produces toxins that cause vomiting and diarrhea.

While the Student Was Only Known When AJ experienced these two symptoms, he treated his symptoms as a regular infection with food poisoning, drank plenty of water and did not take any medications.

The toxins of the bacteria, however, led to the failure of his liver He killed him while he slept.

His lifeless body was discovered 1

1 hours later by his "worried" parents, who were worried because he had not gotten up to college.

The shocking story was written by dr. Bernard presented. A licensed practitioner who examines and publishes bizarre medical cases from around the world on his YouTube channel.

Dr. Bernard analyzed the case, originally described in the US Journal of Clinical Microbiology as well as several other cases of the harmful bacteria that caused AJ, liver shutdown.

Samples of spoiled pasta and tomato sauce samples were also analyzed, with the National Reference Laboratory of Food Exposure confirming that the spaghetti was contaminated with "significant amounts" of B. cereus in the sauce.

"AJ is an otherwise healthy 20-year-old man," he explains in the video. He added that history is not a "typical" case of food poisoning.

"Many people eat pasta or any other form of pasta left over for a day or two, and they are fine," he said.

"Watch out for food that has been left out for more than a few hours, and if the food smells weird, it's always better to be safe."

Since last week's video was released It received hundreds of comments from shocked viewers.

"That was kind of stupid, but not really expecting to kill you a day later," one person wrote about Reddit.

"I do not know why someone lays perishable food in the kitchen for five days and thinks it's okay to eat it yet," another added. 19659018]
Source link