قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Health / Student dies of 5-day spaghetti 10 hours after eating

Student dies of 5-day spaghetti 10 hours after eating



In a case written by dr. Bernard was highlighted on YouTube, a student with bad sanitation after eating 5-day-old pasta died in his sleep.

Not mentioned in case reports that are 20 years old – an old student used to prepare his meals for the week on a Sunday to save time and money. He cooked noodles and then put them in Tupperware containers to consume them during the week, after he had added a sauce and reheated, Dr. Bernard.

The student from Belgium reheated the spaghetti prepared five days earlier and left in the kitchen at room temperature according to a case study in the Journal of Clinical Microbiology. The strange taste he owed to the new tomato sauce, which he put on his spaghetti, ate everything and made his way to the sport.

Within 30 minutes of eating the pasta, he experienced severe abdominal pain, nausea and headache. When he returned home, he had at once violent episodes of watery diarrhea and vomited heavily, but he did not seek medical help and instead chose to stay in his house, drink water and try to sleep off his sleep.

The next morning, his parents were worried when he did not get up for college. When they searched for him at 1

1am, he was already dead.

Bernard is loosely based on some cases of this type of food poisoning

The examination of his body revealed that he had died at four in the morning, about ten hours after he had eaten the spaghetti. His body was autopsied while samples of his noodles and pasta sauce were sent to the National Reference Laboratory for Food-borne Outbreaks (NRLFO) for analysis.

The autopsy revealed necrosis of the liver, indicating that his liver shut down was possible signs of acute pancreatitis. Fecal smears showed the presence of Bacillus cereus a bacterium responsible for "Fritsch-Reis syndrome", food poisoning, which is usually caused by leaving fried rice dishes at room temperature for several hours.

The sample of his meal sent to the NRLFO contained Bacillus cereus which confirmed that the Pastamahl was the cause of his illness and led to death only hours later.

A time lapse of Bacillus cereus grows as if you have not already given up your lunch.

Bacillus cereus Poisoning is surprisingly common. In 2003, one family became very ill with Bacillus cereus after eating eight-day-old pasta salad during a picnic.

All five children needed medical treatment and needed intensive treatment The 7-year-old girl died after her liver failed.


Source link