Last week, OnePlus released a new update for its latest flagship, the OnePlus 7 Pro, which was initially unavailable for units with limited network operator capacity. The update brings many improvements to the camera, but also some system-wide optimizations and improvements to various features of the phone.
If you bought the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro, you're glad to know that several owners report it (via AndroidSoul) they were able to download the update and install it on their phones. Although this is a gradual rollout, the OTA update should be available to all in the coming days. Therefore, check your phone for a notification.
OnePlus has already fully listed the changes change log of the update, here are all the tweaks and tweaks you get with OxygenOS 9.5.7:
- Improved overall contrast and color performance;
- Improved white balance consistency of the triple camera; [1
- Greenish hue problem fixed in some low-light scenes.
- Fixed problem with noise in some HDR scenes.
- Enhanced Contrast and Ultra-Wide Saturation] Improved clarity and noise reduction in extreme light conditions in extreme lighting conditions.
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in telephoto shots.
- Improved clarity and color in extreme night-time lighting conditions.
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Resolved environmental display issues
- Improved audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
- Improved touch sensitivity for the screen
Expect more updates from OnePlus The Chinese company is known to provide weekly updates (if required) that will cause important changes to the phones. Do not forget the feedback, because OnePlus seems to be one of the companies that values your votes.