Home / Tag Archives: Bowl (page 2)

Tag Archives: Bowl

Super Bowl MVP calls for an investigation of NFL referees on calls during the Lions Packers game

A Super Bowl MVP called for NFL referees to be "investigated" between the Detroit Lions and the Green Bay Packers after the Monday night game. Desmond Howard, who also won a Heisman Trophy during his career and is currently an ESPN college football analyst, tweeted his frustrations with the official Monday. Late punishment for Detroit-Lion Tree Flowers should not be …

Read More »

Rihanna: Reject New Album and the Super Bowl

The 31-year-old singer has not released an album for over 3 years. Her fan base became wild when over a year ago she teased the new reggae-style album "R9" on Instagram. Since then she has fended off fans who keep asking when it starts. On Wednesday, Rihanna Vogue confirmed that the album is still up and still "reggae-inspired". "It will …

Read More »

How all 32 NFL teams can win Super Bowl LIV

You're probably reading a lot of Super Bowl predictions. The 2019 NFL season is upon us and with it comes a barrage of Super Bowl picks. About 95% of these proposals go back to one in five teams, while the other 5% are due to trendy selections and occasional trolling attempts. If you have only one choice, choose one of …

Read More »