قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Tag Archives: interesting

Tag Archives: interesting

NASA's methane discovery on Mars has become much more interesting – BGR

At the end of June, NASA announced that the sensors on its Curiosity Rover are delivering alarmingly high levels of methane, seemingly coming from nowhere. Determining the source of this methane and whether it is a geological or a biological process is now an important area of ​​research for scientists. A new study from Newcastle University does not provide a …

Read More »

Stocks may become interesting again after the Fed cut interest rates

The market has been excited by a rate cut for almost two months. This rally could continue after the decision of the Fed. Lower interest rates reduce corporate borrowing, which has a positive impact on the bottom line and the stock market. Expectations for a quarter-percentage point rate cut were just under 80% on Friday, while the remaining odd 20% …

Read More »

A touch of light and a touch of life: Mars is getting very interesting

NASA's Mars Curiosity Rover discovered a strangely glowing object that seemed to hover just above the surface of the Red Planet earlier this month. While glittering on Mars aroused people's imagination in social media, it was probably just sunlight, a cosmic ray, or a camera artifact. Days later, however, the rover discovered something else – and it could be a …

Read More »

Tesla & Fiat Dance An interesting tango

cars Published on April 7, 2019 | by Zachary Shahan 7. April 2019 by Zachary We occasionally joke about people who have claimed that Tesla is dying every day. The truth is, it is almost unbelievable that Tesla has actually survived and how fast it has become so big and influential. Fiat was on the other side of the electrification …

Read More »

Apple makes privacy in a new iPhone display extremely interesting

Data protection has long been a value for Apple, hammered ten years ago by Steve Jobs and incorporated into Apple's software, which many other tech companies can not say. However, marketing privacy as a product feature can be difficult. How do you show it? Apple's latest iPhone advertising addresses this challenge and connects privacy with the iPhone in the most …

Read More »

Realme 3 is a $ 150 smart phone with an interesting gradient design

At a news conference in New Delhi, Realme today unveiled its latest budget smartphone, the Realme 3. It started its debut with Realme 1 and Realme 2 and Realme 2 Pro, Oppo's under-counter, has signaled in the $ 150 segment with well-rounded devices trying to outperform its weight. Design [19659003] The Realme 3 features an injection molded unibody design with …

Read More »

Tesla Sentinel Mode: Interesting new details

Tesla is gradually releasing its new Sentry Mode feature to ward off burglaries, and we're seeing new interesting details about the mode as it gains more owners of Model 3. As we reported last week, Tesla has unveiled the new Sentry Mode "Protection against burglary and theft". The system uses the autopilot cameras to "detect potential threats" and goes through …

Read More »

The Brexit is boring, just as it gets interesting

Bloomberg | Bloomberg | Getty Images A British Union flag, also known as Union Jack, floats in front of the Houses of Parliament in London (United Kingdom) on Tuesday, January 22nd, alongside the flag of the European Union, during an ongoing protest action against Pro and Anti-Brexit Union (EU). 2019. This week will be crucial for Brexit as Prime Minister …

Read More »