21st October 2019 by Zachary Shahan
The Top 20 CleanTechnica stories of the week were led by a Tesla Model Y production schedule leaked by an insider, which is super exciting and something to be careful about. The second most popular piece was a story about the Tesla Model 3 series after 80,000 kilometers driven. The week's Black Swan story that made it into the top three dealt with the topic of fusion energy. (Be careful if you want to read this message.) For the remaining Top 20, go below and click on those that interest you.
- Tesla Model Y Production To Start ~ Q1 2020 (Inofficial Leak)
- How long does a Tesla Model 3 have after 50,000 miles?
- Did the US Navy solve clean energy with a compact fusion reactor?
- How Tire Size Affects Tesla Range
- Tesla Semi Prototype Demo At Yandell Logistics Facility in California (video)
- Elon Musk has lost a problem solving ability to Aristotle
- Why is it important to have one perform intelligent Summon
- What is the performance of a Sleeper or Stealth Tesla Model 3?
- Tesla Takes Safety To The Next Stage with New Patents and New Internal Crash Lab
- Tesla Model Y: "Limited Production" ≠ Customer Deliveries
- Tesla Autopilot Rescues Momma Bear & Cubs (Video)
- Finally returns Returning Wind to Sea Cargo Ships
- Nothing Is Static: Significant Costs Dro Ps Bring Us Tesla Model 3 – What Does Tesla Significantly Lower Costs?
- 7 things Tesla could not do
- Lex Fridman's Tesla Autopilot Mileage Statistics and Charts
- Rich Rebuilds Offers DIY Guide To Annual Tesla Model 3 Service
- Toyota launches electric vehicles in favor of hybrid and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles next
- Meet the new Toyota Mirai: Like old Mirai, just different
- Chevy's daring new strategy for selling electric cars – train dealers and consumers  Is the Tesla Model 3 the ultimate first aid vehicle?
That's 15 Tesla stories, 2 Toyota stories, 1 Chevy story, 1 wind energy story and 1 nuclear fusion story. Hmm, interesting week. What awaits you in the coming week?
If you want to buy a Tesla Model 3 and want to recharge 1,000 miles for free, you can use my reference code: https: // ts .la / zachary63404 – or use another if you have a friend or family member with a Tesla to have. I will not cry.
Follow CleanTechnica on Google News.
It will make you happy and help you to live in peace for the rest of your life.