Investing.com – Stocks traded before Friday:
• Tesla) The stock fell 6.8% at 8:17 am ET (13:17 GMT) after chief executive Elon Musk said he should lower operating business
• The stock of Netflix (NASDAQ 🙂 fell 3.06% when the company missed the consensus, and his.
• American Express (NYSE 🙂 quoted after a report of 2.1
• The CVS Health (NYSE 🙂 share rose 2.26% after Walmart (NYSE 🙂 got the network for commercial and Medicaid pharmacy clients.
• Fossil Group Inc. (NASDAQ 🙂 The stock gained 1.39% after the company said Google (NASDAQ 🙂 for $ 40 million.
• Tiffany & Co (NYSE :). The stock lost 0.89% as the company posted a 2% decline in sales.
Fusion Media or any person involved with Fusion Media assumes no liability for any loss or damage resulting from the reliance on the information, including data, quotations, graphics and buy / sell signals posted on this Website are included. Please inform yourself in detail about the risks and costs associated with trading on the financial markets. This is one of the riskiest forms of investment.