قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Health / The 20-year-old American student mysteriously died in his sleep after eating a simple meal

The 20-year-old American student mysteriously died in his sleep after eating a simple meal



The 20-year-old student dies in his sleep after eating pasta that he prepared himself five days before and left out

  • One student died after eating leftover pasta for five days on his kitchen table The 20-year-old Belgian fell ill after eating leftover spaghetti.
  • The noodles had been stored most of the time at room temperature.
  • After he became severely ill, he went to bed and tried to sleep off the illness, only to be found dead in bed by his devastated parents the next morning

Dailymail.com reporter

9

|

A student died after eating a bowl of noodles that he had left on his kitchen counter for five days.

The 20-year-old from Brussels in Belgium became ill after he had consumed spaghetti leftovers five days earlier and stored at room temperature.

The man, who was known only as AJ, became severely ill and went to bed to try to sleep him off.

The next morning he was found dead in his bed by his shock parents.

  A student died after eating a bowl of noodles that he had left on his kitchen counter for five days (picture photo).

  A student died after eating a bowl of noodles that he had not eaten on his kitchen counter top for five days.

A student died after eating a bowl of noodles that he had five (Photo)

The incident occurred in October 2008 after the man came home from school one day.

He warmed the spaghetti in the microwave before going to the sport.

He came home half an hour later and suffered from headaches, abdominal pain and nausea

He chuckled for several hours and twice went to the bathroom to fall asleep at midnight.

The man's lifeless body was discovered eleven hours later by his "worried" parents, who were worried when he was not in college.

An autopsy revealed that he had suddenly died of food poisoning caused by a bacterium called Bacillus cereus.

Bacillus cereus is a spore-forming bacterium that produces toxins and causes vomiting and diarrhea.

He assumed that they were only a part of. While the student experienced these two symptoms, known only as AJ, he treated his symptoms as a regular food poisoning, drinking plenty of water, and taking no medication.

Samples of noodles and tomato sauce, the leftover food, were also sent to the National Reference Laboratory for Foodborne Outbreaks for analysis

. It turned out that the toxins of the bacteria were so great that they caused his liver failure and he is dead.

The case, originally presented in the US Journal of Clinical Microbiology, explained how the harmful bacteria explained the liver from AJ to a halt.

Dr. Bernard, a licensed practitioner who investigates bizarre medical cases and discovers his YouTube channel around the world.

Samples of spoiled pasta and tomato sauce were analyzed.

The National Reference Laboratory for Outbreaks in Food confirmed that the spaghetti was contaminated with "significant amounts" of B. cereus, although none were present in the sauce.

"Many people eat noodles or any other kind of pasta left over for a day or two and they are fine," he said, "but be careful with the food being left out for more than a few hours "If the food smells weird, it's always better to be safe."

The online commentators did not show much sympathy for the student.

"That was a bit stupid, but not really something you One person later wrote, one person wrote.

"I do not know why anyone puts perishable food in the kitchen for five days and thinks it's okay to eat it," he added.

Advertising