He spent 75 minutes talking to a crowd that hung on every word and was more than willing to relive the biggest hits of his 2016 campaign – "Build the wall!" to imprison her! Trump, of course, raved in reverence – he allowed the audience's love to take him to more and more fantastic rhetorical heights raised by a mountain of inaccurate information.
I went through all the transcript and pulled out the lines that matter the most. They are down.
1. "I love this state, and I love the people of this state, we had a great romance, you know that, been a great romance."
Donald Trump and Texas sit on a tree and kiss each other. First comes the love, then comes … Oh, you know the rest. And go away & # 39; s!
. 2 "It's like the Oscars, like you used to have a long time since you started beating us a bit, right?"
There is so much here. First, Trump likened his rally to Oscar awards for the amount of press covering him. (But I thought he hated the media?) Then he says the Oscars, like everything else, are not as good as they used to be. And finally, he attributes the decline of the Oscars to the fact that some actors have shot him. He truly contains crowds.
3. "And America is winning again, is not that nice?"
. 4 "It is a common daily routine of the American people."
. 5 "And there's a new poll coming out today. Rasmussen, one of the most prestigious polls, one of the choices that made the election right, so I have to remember that, you know what the number is ̵
. 6 "Well, one day with all of us – that's all of us – and those hats are beautiful by the way, someday, one day."
This is an unanswered "sentence" of the President of the United States States. Someday.
7. "If you would say by way of example that 69,000 people have registered to be here tonight – now there are 8,000 in the arena – and thank you, Fire Brigade – they've come in about 10,000. "
. 8 "But if you really want to see something, go outside and tens of thousands of people are looking at the screens outside, tens of thousands."
. 9 "A young man who has very little on his own, unless he has a great first name, he's – he challenged us, so we said 35,000 people today and he has 200 people, 300 people, not too good."
10th "What I would do would be to say that is perhaps the end of his presidential candidacy, but he challenged us."
So Trump claims that he has actually ended Beto O's Rourkes unannounced presidential campaign 10,000 people came to his rally and 7,500 to Beto's? Oh yes, that's all a question.
11. "The trade deficit has really gone down sharply over the past month and people are saying whoa, I told you, that's what I do, that's what I do."
12th "We obviously have – we found the wand."
More information …
13. "The United States is now the largest producer of crude oil and natural gas on Earth."
14. "Where do these people come from? Where did they come from? They go back to Mommy and they are punished when they come home."
It is when a protester interrupts the speech – as in this moment – when Trump shows real bullying tendencies.
15. "Well, you really mean to" finish the wall "because we built a lot, it's" to finish the wall. "We have."
16. "Is there a place more fun than a Trump rally? Is there a place?"
Remember: Trump sees himself first as an entertainer and everything else as a second. His measure of success is therefore whether people have fun.
17. "Some people said it was a great speech, some people really said a great speech."
18. " But I like their policy of taking your car away, taking away from your airplane flights, from & # 39; let's take a train to California & # 39 ;, from … & # 39; you can not own cows anymore. & # 39; 39;
19. "No president should ever go through what we went through in the first two years. It's a joke. It's a shame. And it must never happen again. A joke! "
20. "And Richard just announced that they had not found any collusion between Donald Trump and Russia."
21. "The fact is, the actual collusion between Hillary and the Democrats and the other side existed with Russia. Here is the collusion.
22. "And by the way, there are also collusion between the Democrats and the fake news. And they know better than anyone. "
What is being said here And who is" she "And why do they" know "it better than anyone else?
23. I do not think anyone in this room is 70 Will anyone pay a 90% tax? "
24. "We are a hot, hot country."
25. "It sounds like a school paper that received a bad grade, which would bring American energy to a standstill, which I do not think the People in Texas will be satisfied with that. "
Trump, back at the" Green New Deal ". So yeah, I think he's going to make it a big part of his 2020 stump speech.
26. "You want to take your car away, reduce the value of your home and make millions of Americans jobless, spend $ 100 trillion, which, by the way, is not $ 100 trillion, you have to spend $ 100 trillion Remember, no other country but us will do it, and that's a minor problem. "
The idea that" they "- in this case, Democrats supporting the Green New Deal – are coming Your Liberal Ideas are very powerful in a campaign context for Trump and also represent the danger for 2020 Democrats pushing for the moment to receive support from the party's most liberal constituents caricatured by Trump in parliamentary elections.
27. "Pave the way for socialism."
And for Trump, that's the cherry on top. He mentioned socialism in his SOTU speech, which was no coincidence, and he talked about it again on Monday evening. The idea is simple: to persuade voters that they personally dislike Trump, that they like his capitalist views, and that the other side is real and really trying to turn America into a socialist state.
28. "Some of the mos The dishonest people in the media are the so-called" fact-checkers. "
29. "He almost walked in the moon. His wife stopped him. "Darling darling, that would be inappropriate." I want to see someone trying to imitate Michael Jackson in the Moonwalk. This would not have been a good scene. "
30." But the governor said he would even allow a newborn to come into the world and wrap the baby and make himself comfortable. Then he talks to the mother, talks to the father and leads the baby to baby. "
Here's what the Democratic Virginia Governor Ralph Northam actually said:" There is – you know, when we talk about abortions in the third trimester, these are made with the consent of the mother, obviously, the consent the doctors, more than a doctor by the way, and this happens in cases where severe birth defects can occur, a fetus that is not viable, so in this particular example, when a mother is in labor I can tell you exactly what will happen would. The infant would be delivered, the baby would feel well, the baby would be revived if the mother and the family so desired, and then there would be a discussion between the doctors and the mother. "
31. "They will become the party of socialism, late abortion, open borders and crime."
They will MUCH more to hear from Trump until November 2020.
32. "When I went to the stage, they said that progress was being made with this committee. Just so you know: we're going to build the wall anyway. "
I'm sure that line went smoothly down Congressional negotiators who over the last two weeks have been trying to find a compromise to open the government No matter what kind of deal you make, I'll build the wall anyway, Trump says, so there!
33. "The wall is being built. She will go on. It goes at a fast pace. "
[narrator voice] It is not.
34." They look at the car companies, they retreat. "
35. "Pretty soon we will say that America stays big. Keep America Big. "
Trump has repeatedly said that" Keep America Great "is his preferred 2020 slogan and has been running for a second term since the day he won in 2016.
36. "He has suffered a great defeat. Take a look at what the news will do tomorrow. You will not mention the inequality. You will not mention inequality tomorrow. They will say, "Beto O & Rourke." That's his last name, right? O & # 39; Rourke? Beto O & Rourke had a wonderful rally. Although she had 15 people.
37. "It drives her crazy, but look at her. They are still coming. I've never seen anything like it. But illegal immigration harms all Americans. "
Trump does not say that within five seconds The media is crazy about its success in denouncing illegal immigration, I'm sure this transition makes sense to someone, but this one someone is not I.
38. "If we did not do this shutting down, we would not have been able to show this country, these politicians, and the world what the hell is going on at the border. That was a very important thing we did. "  To be clear, Trump demanded $ 5.7 billion for the border wall and said he would agree that he would not reopen the government if he did He opened the government without new wall financing, and the compromise deal signed last night by Congress earmarked US $ 1,375 billion for new frontier structures, which – see my math here – is less than 5, $ 7 billion.
39. "How about the word" caravan? "Caravan? I think that was one of mine.
In which Donald Trump claims to have invented the word "caravan."
40. "We are now illegal – we need Perry Mason."
41. "Walls work."
42." By the way, there is nothing better than a good old-fashioned German Shepherd. "
Jup. He said this.
43. "German shepherd dog. Certain types of dogs. You love your dogs, do not you? "
" Certain types of dogs. "Yes please, I know exactly what he means here." Jep Total. "" Clear as day. "
44." I would not mind, frankly, but I have no time. I do not have any – how would I go for a walk with a dog on the White House lawn? "
45." Yes, Obama had a dog. You're right. Both parties should come together to finally create a secure and lawful immigration system. "
This is not being worked on, he has actually said back to back.
46." Check it out, 1888. Let the press check it. They say Donald Trump said in 1888. "
47." He says to me he says thank you. I do not know what they say, but that's OK. No, he's that big, strong guy. And he is crying. And he said: Mister – me & # 39; I go upstairs. Mister – and that happens again and again. Thank you, Mr President. "
Trump tells a version of this story in virtually every election campaign, and he claims that a big, tough guy is approaching him when he's about to enter the stage and he's crying Trump for everything he did Could this happen at every [rally] rally I suppose it's possible, but I think we all know it's not like that.
48. "When prime ministers, presidents, kings and queens talk to me, they talk to me. They say: "Congratulations on your business, Mr. President. & # 39; It's incredible. They imitate what we do. You can not believe it. "
I actually saw that, but I also think that most world leaders have found out that the way to get Trump to do what you want is to give him hell flatter – believe it or not – so they do.
49. "And I say it to the world to hear: America will never be a socialist country. Never. "
I'm not sure anyone is saying that America will be a socialist country, but it does not matter, it's all part of Trump's sale: Democrats' choice and growing socialism.  50. "We have lost the overview. We have not lost track. We're right on track. "
Wait, where's this track and why did we lose it? Yeah, that feels like a good pace.