I worked through the whole thing – and pulled the best lines. They are amazingly strange.
. 1 Good event, good event … (inaudible) ethanol in it, great crowd, great people, great people.
Inaudible ethanol would be a good band name and let's go!
2. " Caucus is different. People come in They talk to them.
. 3" These people could not get in. Nice people. It's a lot – look at the – look – look at the people. You can not get in, George. "
Trump is forever obsessed with how many people visit him and how many more wanted to visit him. Always.
4." I think it's great in virtually every state we compete in. I think Iowa is great. I think Ohio and Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina. Pennsylvania, I'm fine. "
. 5" Yes, we will announce that in about two months. "
I'm talking about the health plan that no elected Republican official wants him to announce, especially his timeline …
6." You'll see that in a month if we ̵
… because he's just changed." According to Trump, in mid-July, about two weeks before Congress leaves the city, he will announce his new health plan for a month in the annual August break, um, district working hours.  7. "We have a lot of power in terms of trade. And – we have great numbers. The companies are very strong. They are very liquid.
Which companies? All of them?
8. " He is my choice. Exactly. But we also have people in there who were not my choice. But he is my choice. And – I do not agree with him at all.
9. " I inherited nearly $ 21 trillion in debt. I inherited that. "
10." We are on the verge of being very, very strong. We are on the verge of being stronger than ever. "
Very, very strong is good, right?
11." People do not understand the tariffs, but I understand them. And I also understand the power of tariffs. "
12." I recently had a case of this with The New York Times, where they write things that know it's wrong. Knowledge. "
It's not exactly clear which story Trump is referring to here, but the idea that the New York Times knowingly published false information is very hard to believe, and I do not mean" very hard to believe. " possible. "
. 13" I do not call it tweets. I call it social media.
14. " And it is not a tweet. They are social media. "
No, I have no idea why this distinction is important to Trump too, thank you for asking.
15." I released one this morning. And as soon as I pressed the button, they said, "We have the latest news." Every network, every station. "We have the latest news." They read my tweet. Why is that so bad? "
This explanation is the best I've ever seen why Trump uses Twitter so much.He loves being able to drive message cycles – even if the news cycle is unfavorable to him.The power to do it is intoxicating for him – someone who has spent his entire life trying to convince himself of what he believes is a biased medium, now he can do the news with a single tweet and he loves it.
] 16 "Nobody was ever treated as badly as I am."
No one? Always? [Consults first page of any history book eve.]
17. "Although they say Abraham Lincoln was treated really badly. I have to say that's one thing. If you can believe it, Abraham Lincoln was reportedly treated very badly. "
This is true – especially if your definition of" supposedly treated very badly "was" murdered ".
18th." Nobody was treated badly. "Like me."
Yes, I think most "Americans who have been treated very badly" would read something like this: 1) Trump 2) African slaves 3) Native Americans.
19. "We've got great survey numbers recently. Enormous poll numbers."
] 20." I wanted to say, "I'm running, I'm running, I'm running." But I did not run. There's a big difference, though I'm running and just saying, 'Hey, I hope you vote for someone.' "
21." But Rasmussen – well, I do not know, c – Quinnipiac was for never exactly, Rasmussen was one of the most accurate polls. "
22nd "And, you know, for women, as you know, I've played very well with women the last time, I heard I did not do it, I would say, why, why? Explain. & # 39; I did beaten very well with women – "
23. "Well, I got 52%."
He actually did not reach 52% with women. He got 41%. He has received 52% with white women. What, well, draw your own conclusions.
24. "I think that – hey, Hillary Clinton focused on women, and I did phenomenally well – many, many, many points above what they thought."
Trump achieved 41% in women. Mitt Romney reached 44% in 2012. John McCain reached 42% in 2008. George W. Bush achieved 48% in 2004 and 44% in 2000. So if 41% is "phenomenally good," I did phenomenally well in High School in Calculus, and Hispanics because they have the lowest unemployment they have ever had in the history of the country. "
26." We're doing the best job anyone has ever done as a first-time president. I think I have done more than any other President in his first term. "
It dawns on me that Trump may not be a great student of presidential history, or like history more general.
27." Müller comes out. There are no agreements. And basically a judgment that is not a hindrance. Robert Mueller made it quite clear in his special report and in his public statement earlier this month that he could have declared Trump innocent of the obstruction of justice he would have done, and he did not
28. "George, the report said no collusion."
29th" I probably have an average of four or five hours or something like that.
30." Um, I'm not a breakfast person at all. fortunately. I like lunch, but dinner is what I really like. "
My food ranking: 1) Dinner 2) Breakfast 4,627) Lunch
31." That's why we'll have things done when we can do the house like never before. "
32." I have the biggest people – yesterday I had some of the biggest business people in the world in my office, and they have nice offices that may be more beautiful than the Oval Office, though there's nothing better for me about what it represents. "
eloquence, your name is Donald Trump.
33." They did not have big flags. They had an American flag, but for the most part they had no flags. Uh, it's a little different from President Obama.
Donald Trump's contribution to the Oval Office? Flags!
34. " It's very comfortable, and I have a tremendous amount of work back there. In fact, you would see that it is a completely different effect. You can not have that – every time we have pictures that everyone wants, you do not want to take everything from your desk, so I have a desk here that I actually use a lot more. "
35. " And the bosses of royal firms and car companies and other presidents have not made the Oval Office easily accessible, and I do. "
36." I opened it and saw the letter I read it and found it very nice and I have it. Um, right there are more judges that I sign. We've signed 107 judges since I'm here, and I get 145 judges plus two Supreme Court judges we already have, and the numbers should be a lot higher than that. "
In Trump's speech about the letter that Obama has left for him in the White House is confirmed to the number of federal judges, without pause or a break, pure cause with streams of consciousness here.
37 "Because we have given the biggest tax cut in history
38. "In fact, these are false polls, and I think it is oppression. They suppress, they want to suppress people's thoughts, so they do not bother to go out and vote. That's nothing, what Trump says is that the polls are not good for him and that's why they have to be fake.
39 "I think it's probably, uh, I want them to think Whatever they think, they say, I mean, I saw and I read and I heard and I had a very short meeting. But people say they see UFOs, do I believe that? Not particularly.
Word Salad! With a page of UFOs! Delicious!
40. " And some of them really see things a little different than in the past, so we'll see, but we'll see. You will be the first to know. "
The President of the United States over the possibility of foreigners:" We will see it, but we will see it. "
41 have the biggest base in the history of politics because they do not believe in wrong things. "
42." For example, on Good Morning America they had this wrong choice information today. I explained to you last night that it was wrong, but you did not do anything about it. You should have done that, but it was late in the evening and maybe you did not get a chance.
43. "I like the truth. I am actually a very honest guy. "
44." George, I know that he hates me. And then he puts 18 people on Democrats. "
45. "Because no one has any idea how corrupt the media is. They are corrupt. Luckily not everything. But the media are corrupt.
Read "corrupt" as "unwilling to write only positive stories about me. "
You will be very impressed by the work I have done, much, much, much, much, much better than anyone else."
Remember, Trump is the only Watergate president who is not one Published page of his previous tax returns.
47. "If you're going to cough, please leave the room, you just can not, you just can not cough, boy, boy, OK, you want to do that a little differently than er …"
48th "I'm looking forward to people seeing my financial report because it's phenomenal -"
49th "But they are asking for things they should never ask for, which they have never asked for another president."
Trump is the only Watergate president who does not publish a single page of his previous tax returns.
50. "No Humans Hate Obamacare."
51st "Do you agree with coughing? I hate having a (inaudible) cough … No, but you do not agree?"
Yes, the cough is the key here
52. "My life has always been a fight."
53rd "The campaign, the Trump campaign has rejected them, we had nothing to do with Russia."
54. "I tell you, you talk about collusion, take a look at the collusion with the Democratic Party and Facebook and Google and Twitter." This is called collusion, that is, genuine collusion . " The "real agreement", in Trump's head, formerly existed between Clinton's campaign and the Russians . That seems to have changed lately for Trump – when he claimed a sweeping conspiracy against conservatives on social media sites. He has not presented any convincing evidence for this claim.