قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / US / The alleged Ocala school shooter claims illness has made him plan to shoot

The alleged Ocala school shooter claims illness has made him plan to shoot



OCALA, Fla. (WESH / AP) ̵

1; A gunman opened fire at a school in Ocala on Friday and wounded a student before he was arrested.

Video shows a chaotic scene in the second Ocala school shortly after the recording of Forest High
Shooting took place within Forest High School on Maricamp Road. The wounded student, a 17-year-old boy, was taken to a local hospital to treat a non-life-threatening injury to his ankle.

Images shared on social media featured desks and filing cabinets stacked against classroom doors. Makeshift Barricade

The authorities initially said that the 19-year-old suspect, Sky Bouche, is also a student of the school, but later said he was a former student who is not enrolled.

Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods said Bouche is cooperative, but investigators have not set a motive. The Federal Bureau of Investigation helps investigators pass through Bouche's past.

Woods said the victim told the investigators, "I'm so glad it was me and not one of my friends."

All Marion County Schools Reported Yellow Friday was abused as a precaution, but officials said there was no threat to another school.

After the shootings, all the students were taken with a police escort to the First Baptist Church in Ocala, where parents gathered to pick them up, officials said.

Gov. Rick Scott reacted to the filming on Friday morning via his official Twitter account.

"I have just been informed by @MCSOFlorida sheriff Billy Woods about filming in Ocala today, and I also spoke with @ EducationFL Commissioner Pam Stewart and @ fdlepio Commissioner Rick Swearingen." I have offered every state support to Marion County Scott said.

Craig Ham, Deputy Superintendent of Schools in Ocala, said the gunman carried a shotgun in a guitar case to college students.Ham told reporters that the shooter was shot on the floor of a classroom door […] The school had planned to attend a strike to commemorate the Columbine gunfire around 11 am Mailhiot said he was reluctant to join the strike because he feared that the large crowd in front of the school would be a big target for anyone waiting for a disturbance

Woods praised the rapid response of the school resource officer to school staff and first responders.

The resource officer, Marion County sheriff's deputy James Long, "did not hesitate, he went right in," Woods said at a news conference.

Woods said Long heard a "big, loud blast" and responded immediately. Long "realized what we had then," he said.

The sheriff said Bouche had not been injured, incited, and arrested without resistance.

"Marion County is doing everything to protect its children," Woods

Forest High has enrollment of more than 2,000 students, according to the National Center for Education Statistics.

Matt Lupoli from WESH 2 spoke exclusively to Bouche on Friday night.

He told WESH 2 News why he pulled

Behind the bars, Bouche said he felt disgusted after the first shots.

WHY 2 News asked Bouche why he did that.

"To let people know that something is wrong," Bouche said.

Bouche said the illness drove him to take a gun to his old school and open fire.

"I have a sawed-off shotgun, I put it in a guitar case, I also had a tactical vest filled with shotguns and ammunition," Bouche said.

Handcuffed and tied in Mar's Ion County's prison, he claims that he had been treated for mental health before, but now wanted a more serious attention to his problems. He said life was not part of his plan.

"Just to really scare her," Bouche said. "I want to be taken away where I can not hurt anyone."

Bouche claimed he had bought his shotgun one week after school shooting in Parkland before the legal limit was changed to 21, in a private sale without any background check from someone he met online.

"Are you sorry? Are you feeling remorseful?" WHY 2 News asked Bouche.

"Yeah, that's why I dropped the gun and I could have gone on," he said.


Source link