Amazon's annual Prime Day sale event – one of the largest online trading days of the year, involving only Black Friday – is less than a month away. Though only a few years ago, other retailers have taken note of the success of Prime Day and even started their own sales to compete with Amazon. This is great news for deal-hungry shoppers as you have even more options to buy big-ticket items like Apple products cheaply. And if Apple technology is not everything you're looking for, you can also find discounts for smartphones and price reductions for echo devices.
Although Prime Day 2019 has not started yet, there are still plenty of Apple deals ahead of the big event. We've already scooped out a few and summarized them below, along with a quick and hands-on guide that details what you can expect and what you should be looking for on Prime Day. These offerings include everything from the Apple Watch to the latest iPads. We will update it regularly when Prime Day is around the corner. So check back regularly before the big sale starts.
The Best Apple Deals Today
- Apple Watch Series 3 : The Apple Watch of the last generation has in the Smartwatch achieved sales of about $ 200 last month after the release of the newer Series 4. The Apple Watch Series 3 is available for purchase by both Walmart and Amazon before Prime Day: the 38mm version costs $ 199 and the 42mm version $ 229 USD $ 80.
- iPad : The iPad Pro is great, but the default 2018 iPad is still the best choice for most people, even if you're not usually an iOS person. We saw this model almost all year round for the low price of $ 249 from Amazon and Walmart ($ 80 over the normal price of $ 330), which is an incredible value for such a good piece of Apple technology.
- MacBook : Apart from the lesser-used iMacs, MacBooks are usually the most expensive products in the Apple family. Depending on the configuration, the MacBook Pro can cost well over $ 2,000, but the 12-inch MacBook is a solid and much cheaper computer for those new to the market for a new laptop: a $ 299 discount it from Amazon to $ 1,000 and Best Buy at the moment.
- iPhone 8 (recertified) : iPhones offerings may be the hardest to grasp, and when you buy an unlocked model, your best bet is usually to choose the refurbished route (hopefully we'll get some Prime Day Offers for new iPhones, but time will tell). These professionally recertified iPhone 8 ($ 375) and iPhone 8 Plus ($ 460) smartphones will be unlocked at the factory for approximately half the price they charge for new equipment would pay.
- iMac : The iMac may not be as popular as the MacBook, but desktops still have their place, and that's why Apple is still bringing these sleek all-in-one computers to market, as long as that people buy them. Even last-generation models are expensive, but B & H offers the iMac 2017 with a 4K retina display for $ 899.
What Apple Deals can we expect from Prime? Day 2019
As Prime Day with Black Friday and Cyber Monday as one of the biggest retail events of the year and is always a sea of things marked, it is impossible to predict exactly what will happen sale. In the past, Amazon has reduced everything from electronics to video games to clothing and housewares, and we certainly expect some good deals on Apple products like AirPods and MacBooks.
Amazon usually plays its Prime Day cards close to the chest The event itself is nearing launch, so there's no way to be 100% sure which Apple technology will get those hefty discounts. Nevertheless, Amazon has discounted Apple products year-round, so we can expect even greater price cuts for devices like the Apple Watch Series 3 and the iPad 2018.
It's also likely that Prime Day will save a lot on newer products, such as the iPad releases of the Apple Watch Series 4 and 2019 (notably the new Air and Mini), which have not yet been put up for sale there are deep discounts. There are hardly any offers for new iPhones at Amazon either. Therefore, make sure that some offers appear on Prime Day.
Which Apple offerings should you avoid?
It's easy to get carried away to events like Prime Day and Black Friday, considering the deals are time-critical and often out of print even before the sales are over. However, it is important to keep in mind a few pitfalls so that you do not waste money on something that is not really much. First, you should always check if customer reviews have issues with a particular article (reading our reviews is also a good idea).
Second, keep in mind that other retailers are in competition with Prime. Today you want to find out if they have the same or even better offer than what Amazon offers. Finally, buying refurbished electronics is not necessarily a bad idea, but recertified products are available at good discounts year round and will not be one of the highlights of a big sale like Prime Day. Instead, we recommend that you continue to focus on the new when you want to do a good business, paying attention to the newer items that are not often offered for sale.
Are you looking for more great material? On our page for curated offers you will find technical offers, Prime Day offers and much more.
Digital Trends can earn a commission on products purchased through our links, which supports our work for our readers.