قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / World / The court rejects the planned parenting offer to freeze Trump's family planning rule

The court rejects the planned parenting offer to freeze Trump's family planning rule







  Planned Parenthood "title =" Planned Parenthood "/> </source></source></source></source></picture>
            </div><figcaption>
<p>
                  Planned parenting had earlier this week applied to the court to freeze the ban on abortion transfers through state-funded family planning clinics. | Michael Thomas / Getty Images </p>
</figcaption></figure>
</p></div>
<p>  A Das The Federal Appeals Tribunal has rejected efforts to prevent the Trump administration from banning the transfer of abortions to family planning clinics funded by the federal government. </p>
<p>  The verdict of the 9th <sup> US Court of Appeals on Friday night will allow this Force as lawsuits by states, medical groups and lawyers for reproductive rights persist. </p><div><script async src=

Continuation of the following story

Judge Sidney Thomas, a judge appointed by Bill Clinton, said in a brief statement that none of his judges passed a vote have applied for [19659004] The Ministry of Health and Human Services set a deadline by mid-deadline to hold a hearing at the request of planned parenting Monday for Providers across the country to comply with either the Directive or from the Federal Family Planning Program of Title X to be canceled and potentially lose millions of dollars in federal grants. Multiple States and Medical Groups Providing Almost Half of Benefits Of the approximately 4 million low-income women insured under Title X for free and subsidized birth control, STD screenings and other health services have not announced the new restrictions participate.

Planned Parenting earlier this week The court applied for a freeze on the Rule and stated that its hundreds of clinics will be forced to leave the program instead of following a "gag" rule with its providers.

The Women's Health Network announced it will decide Monday how to proceed.

"Trump's government is trying to force us to discourage information from our patients," said Alexis McGill Johnson, acting president of Planned Parenthood. "The gag rule is unethical, dangerous and we will not commit our patients to it." We consider all our options. "

HHS did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Clinics protesting against the policy change have refused to use Title X federal funds this summer, relying on their own emergency resources. In some cases, state funds were provided while the lawsuit was being litigated.

The lower courts blocked important provisions of the new ruling in April after almost two dozen states and providers, including the American Medical Association and Planned Parenthood, had been sued. A trio of nine members of the 9th Circuit reversed these rulings on June 20, stating that the administration is likely to win the case, as the Supreme Court had followed similar rules of the Reagan era almost 30 years ago. A panel of eleven judges confirmed this decision in July and the entire Ninth Arbitration Tribunal issued this decision on Friday night.

The court is expected to put forward arguments in late September, but a wave of organizations from Colorado via New York to Maine has already begun to end the Title X program, forfeiting its federal funding and losing access to discounts drugs.

"There is so much damage on the sidelines that it is devastating to think about it," said Ruth Harlow, a senior lawyer on the ACLU's Reproductive Freedom Project, which helped direct the dispute in this case.


Source link