The latest important update for the long-developed, sophisticated PC space simulation Star Citizen has arrived. Alpha 3.6 is now available and it is a comprehensive update. Among other things, it adds a new legal system, more space stations, additional missions and a number of quality of life improvements. In addition, all flightable ships of the virtual currency game can now be purchased in-game.
All supporters of Star Citizen can now pick up Alpha 3.6.
The new law system attacks the perpetrators of NPCs on a mission to bring them to justice. In addition, the Alpha 3.6 update introduces a series of new missions that actively motivate players to break the law. That should provide an interesting dynamic. The law punishes players for every type of bad behavior, from small fines to felony crimes, where NPCs seek you with "kill on sight" commands. I want to play, but that does not mean it's a lawless universe "Game Director Chris Roberts said in a statement," The new legal system provides a much more systemic approach to law and order throughout the Star Citizen universe. Different locations and factions can have different rules enforced by AI or even other actors as the crime becomes more serious. It's another step on the road to a fully breathing dynamic universe that responds to and is shaped by the player's actions.
More details on Star Citizen's new legal system:
"Active Crime Statistics Players Can" Leave the jurisdiction, pay the authorities, or head to one of several new places where crime statistics are hacked ", it says in a line of the official description. "There they can use a hacking tool to remove their crime statistics and return intact to civilized society, but time is of the essence as players with active crime statistics become the target of counter-missions calling for other players to stop them . " In addition, the new black market economy offers players a "safer" way to sell illegally purchased goods through some of the less reputable providers in the universe.
See the other new updates and changes for Star Citizen Alpha 3.6 for an update on developer-written updates, as well as more details on the Star Citizen website.
Star Citizen Alpha 3.6 Update Notes:
- Kiosks for Buying Ships: Almost all of Star Citizen's over 90 flyable ships and wheeled vehicles can now be purchased in-game and purchased in the game currency.  FoIP + VoIP enhancements: You can now use Face over IP or simple VoIP calls to "hail" other ships and give players another way to connect with others, team and communicate in the big-time star In addition, FoIP and TrackIR now offer a "fr A look "that allows players to control their FPS control in the game through real-world movement.
- New Space Stations: To cope with the ever-growing playable space, there are new space stations sprinkled throughout the Stanton system. These massive space stations offer docking pads, shops and other interesting points to explore.
Ship and Flight Enhancements
- Hover Mode: Hover mode is automatically activated near low speed planetary surfaces. When activated, ships switch to VTOL engine mode to balance them and ensure a safe landing.
- Deterioration and Misfire of Vehicle Articles: Items such as the performance of engines and engines are now deteriorating due to heavy use, overheating and accumulation of damage, and lead to misfire. In addition, all vehicle weapons now support visual deterioration.
- Ship Shield System: The shields have been redesigned to create significant differences between manufacturers and classifications and to provide a different feel and a different value for the equipment.
Updated Ships and New Weapons  Anvil Ballista: This floor-to-air missile-equipped ground vehicle has a long range, radar, and firepower to control the sky from the ground. Provides extensive forward-looking weapons Breaking enemy shields and armor.
Star Citizen is the most successful crowdfunding game in history. The game has so far collected more than $ 229 million. In addition to the main game, Star Citizen's Squadron 42 single-player mode features a number of AAA actors, including Gillian Anderson, Mark Hamill, Gary Oldman, Mark Strong, Henry Cavill, John Rhys Davies, Liam Cunningham and Ben Mendelsohn. 19659027]