West's series of pro-trump tweets caught the attention of POTUS itself, as expected, bringing the social media platform to a meltdown. Many users, including movie stars Jordan Peele and Samuel L. Jackson, made fun of the interaction.
A tweeter suggested that this West should be "a clone" of the rapper who in 2005 beat former President George W. Bush to take care of black people after Hurricane Katrina.
Another warned that West – which hosted a presidential run in 2024 on Tuesday – uses Twitter "just like Trump did during the 2016 elections. Erratic, outrageous and often confusing tweets driving national discourse."
Trump last 24 hours …
Kanye- "Very cool"
Kim Jong Un- "Honorable"
Dr. Ronny Jackson ̵1; "Good Man"
James Shaw Jr. – Nothing
– Tony Posnanski (@tonyposnanski) April 26, 2018
So, are you streaming music at The Sunken Place ?? That will be Where the public will court @kanyewest will buy this new publication! # Shallwesavehim # hedon – twannabesaved
– Samuel L. Jackson (@SamuelLJackson) April 26, 2018  We are an old dimension in which Kanye is a trumpet fan: a conspiracy theater
– lil jody jetski (@ ka5sh) April 25, 2018
Kanye uses Twitter just as Trump did during the 2016 election:
Erratic, outrageous and often confusing bundles of tweets driving national discourse.
– Jordan (@JordanUhl) April 25, 2018
Waiting for the Kanye brain meme, with "George Bush does not care about black people" and ends up with galaxy brain, "but Donald Trump "
– Savvy Tweeter (@ rtyson82) April 25, 2018
Kris Jenner, never removing her sunglasses, walks into a bench where she is greeted by a nervous-looking employee. He leads her through the vault to her safe. "Thanks, you can go now," she tells him. She opens the box and pulls out an envelope labeled "KANYE"
– aleksander chan (@aleksnotalex) April 25, 2018
will be wild when yeezy season 6 contains distressed MAGA caps
– nathan zed (@NathanZed) April 25, 2018
Same Kanye who said George Bush is not interested in blacks rocking with Donald Trump ?that must be a clone
– Arsenal Morisummer ? ( @BasedChasen) April 25, 2018
– God (@TheTweetOfGod) April 25, 2018
Kanye is basically Trump when his Wife likes him.
– Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) April 26, 2018
Election 2020 is going to be Trump / Kanye vs Bernie / Cardi B and I just wanna puke bees
– Naomi ✨ (@nayhomes) April 25, 2018
taylor If you want to have the last laugh, NOW is the time to come out against the Nazis I think
– Laia. (@geometricsleep) April 25, 2018
I miss the old Kanye
Immediately on the way Kanye
Has not created unnecessary and harmful controversy so he could sell more records than he was on the road to Kanye
I Loved Kanye
I Loved Kanye
– David Gardner (@byDavidGardner) April 25, 2018
Kanye West, 2005: George Bush does not care about blacks.
Kanye West, 2018: I do not care that Donald Trump does not care about black people.
– Palmer Report (@PalmerReport) April 25, 2018