قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Entertainment / The main role of the sequel "Ghostbusters" was announced

The main role of the sequel "Ghostbusters" was announced



The 12-year-old actress Sarah Abbott, in the episodes of Heroes Reborn and Black Mirror allegedly belongs to the young tryouts auditioned for Jason Reitman's Ghostbusters 3 after HN Entertainment . It was previously the project, which was operated under the code name "Rust City". will focus on four teenagers: two women and two men.

According to the character descriptions shared by HN Entertainment one of the roles is a 13-year-old boy referred to as a "conspiracy theorist" and another is a 1

2-year-old girl described as a "scientific child" and has difficulty emotionally connecting without knowing that there are comments that others find offensive.

Descriptions for the remaining two derivatives still need to appear. [19659004ScooperDanielRichtmannotierte on Twitter The character selected by Abbott is listed first in the listing, indicating that the 12-year-old girl character is the starring actor.

Abbott audition cassettes published in Vimeo admit that the girl is working on jokes To make people feel "more comfortable" before being informed by her father, she unconsciously annoys herself by asking "if she no longer Dieting. "

The girl then defends a joke book and says," I'm not a machine, I just do not pick up the traditional social clues, "suggesting she has a disorder of the autism spectrum.

Scene 2.1 before Audition by Mark Abbott on Vimeo.

A direct sequel to Ghostbusters of 1945 and 1989 follow-up Ghostbusters II both directed by Reitman's father Ivan, the project Without a Name Ghostbusters is expected to include the original franchise stars Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and Ernie Hudson after the Winston Zeddemore Acto Recognized on th e Johnny Dare Morning Show "The fans wanted [a 'passing of the torch'] momentum."

While appearing on the show, Hudson said he had not yet been contacted with a contract and the comments Clarified in Daily Mail where he noted: "Everyone is in."

When Reitman announced the project, he confirmed that the next Ghostbusters will be in the same continuity as the first both films is not connected to the restart of 2016 directed by Paul Feig.

"I've always considered myself the first Ghostbusters fan when I was a 6-year-old who attended the set. I wanted to make a movie for all the other fans, "said Reitman, who wrote the screenplay with Monster House director Gil Kenan. "This is the next chapter of the original franchise. It is not a restart. What happened in the 1980s happened in the 1980s, and that is in the present day.

The project was previously heavily criticized by reboot star Leslie Jones, who later clarified that she was worried about stepping down the women-led reboot with the message "Boys are better".

Sony Pictures dates back to the unnamed Ghostbusters 3 for July 10, 2020.


Source link