قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / US / The newsreader in LA died of an overdose of meth during a sexual encounter at the hotel, revealing the autopsy

The newsreader in LA died of an overdose of meth during a sexual encounter at the hotel, revealing the autopsy



A newsreader in Los Angeles died in December after receiving an overdose of methamphetamine overdose during a sexual encounter with a male companion in a Californian hotel, an autopsy report revealed.

Glendale Police Called a Days Inn Hotel at 1

:15 am Watch On December 27, the KTLA News anchor, Christopher Burrous, was unresponsive and suffering from a "medical emergency," officials said in a press release.

Police say a man who had been with Burrous at the time called the call. [19659005] Burrous was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead. Initial reports indicated that Burrous was likely to overdose.

The Los Angeles County Coroner published a report on Friday condemning his death by meth toxicity to an accident. He also spoke about the circumstances of his death.

According to the report, Burrous undertook "various sexual activities with his companion" when he introduced a "rock" of meth into his rectum. He reportedly had a second stone later in the encounter, put on a mask and doused the filters with "poppers".

"Poppers" refers to an inhalant of amyl nitrate.

Burrous began to grunt and vomit before they stopped responding. The unidentified male had a CPR before the arrival of the paramedics before the paramedic arrived.

The investigative office also found that hypertension and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease may have contributed to Burrous's death.

has worked for KTLA since 2011 and previously worked for WPIX in New York. He is survived by his wife and a daughter, 9.

Ryan Gaydos of Fox News contributed to this report.


Source link