A UNIVERSITY student shared a really drunken video about what happened when her false eyelashes were attached – with nail glue.
Megan Rixson urged her social media followers to make "very, very careful" eyelashes
The criminology student at the University of Bedfordshire has posted a video on her Twitter account that shows the damage that the glue then inflamed her eyes.
Megan, 20, got her "treatment" last Friday in a small shop in a shopping center in Luton, Beds, whose name she says she can not remember.
She dubbed the video, "Girls, be very careful about where to get your eyelashes! I made my people new somewhere today and it turned out that they had nail glue on my eyelashes, I really lost two hours long my eyesight.
"Fortunately, the swelling has gone down, but they are still very sore . "
In the video, Megan from Luton explains that the tears you can see are in reality not because she is upset, but because her eyes are constantly watering as a result of botched treatment.
She shows on her right eye and says it's "on fire" and then reveals that her left eye is struggling to fully open up, and Megan then says "everything is very blurry."
The video was last released first published this evening and since then viewed more than half a million times. It has also received over 1500 retweets.
The clip produced a lot of reaction with over 90 responses to the original post.
Twitter user AlexisLovesMe said, "As soon as I finish mine and the glue burned my eyes and the side of my skin, the eyelashes did not last even a week !!! It's so scary to have done something with your eyes!"
Megan responded that it was "so scary".
SophiaTassew commented, "Deffo the hospital to get a few checks, and hopefully they will provide you with follow-up!"
Megan said she had eye drops and a special eye wash to help her eyes.
Megan also rebelled some of the answers she got from people sharing her disbelief about the treatment.
Princess_b3tty said, "Remember, do not just go somewhere where your eyelashes do your research and make sure they're certified for the Lash Tech!"
Lucyingo commented, "Oh my god, this is horrible Nail glue tho what the f *."
Bre_Lauren27 wrote: "No, that's why I'm making my own eyelashes."
The shop where the treatment took place The place is not yet named, but it is thought to be in the mall in Luton.
Megan said the store she was treating did not beat her and described her as "very unprofessional."
Megan said, "I think I'll take legal action. 19659002] "On the day it happened, I went back, but my eyes were so blurry and swollen that I had to get my friend to come with me and he talked.
"That's it. I apologized and offered to give me another treatment, but I will not visit her again."