قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / World / The Trump Administration's Iranian threat is denied by foreign officials

The Trump Administration's Iranian threat is denied by foreign officials



Emails with breaking news

Receive notifications of breaking news and special reports. The news and stories that matter, delivered the morning on weekdays.

SUBSCRIBE

6. May 2019, 10:43 UTC

By Linda Givetash and Abigail Williams

The Trump Administration Claims Threat The Iranian regime's increasing attack on US targets in the Middle East has been denied by allies in Europe.

On Wednesday, the US State Department ordered all employees of the non-emergency government to leave the embassy in Baghdad and the Consulate in Erbil for travel to Iraq. Earlier this month, national security adviser John Bolton said the US is preparing for possible attacks by Iran or its deputies.

However, a British deputy commander in the global coalition against the Islamic State objected to the threat of attack.

There is no heightened threat from Iranian forces in Iraq and Syria, "Major General Chris Ghika told reporters Wednesday," We are aware of their presence and monitor it as well as a whole host of others because we are in this environment

Associated Press added.


Source link