WASHINGTON – The US and Iran drew their attention on Monday when Tehran announced its intention to break the agreement that prevented the production of nuclear weapons and the Trump administration, and then to send 1,000 more troops into the country Ordered Middle East.  The Pentagon said the deployment includes security forces and troops for additional surveillance and information gathering in the region. While small, this figure represents an escalation of the US military aimed at deterring Iran and reassuring its allies, who fear that transit could be jeopardized by important shipping lanes, a step away from the quality of weapons used by the US military President Donald Trump's assurances to the Allies question that the US withdrawal from the agreement last year has made the world more secure of resolve and credibility for both opponents.
Iran announced its intention to overrun a uranium stockpile limit established by the 2015 World Powers Agreement, which should curtail the Islamic Republic's nuclear program to ease international sanctions.
] After Trump resigned from the agreement signed by his predecessor, he reinstated the punishment of economic sanctions and left the European and other parts. On Monday, the US government was in the most embarrassing situation, Iran adhering to a nuclear agreement to claim that the President mocked as the worst deal of history. "We continue to call on the Iranian regime not to procure a nuclear weapon to fulfill its obligations to the international community," Morgan Ortagus, US State Department spokesman, told reporters.
Washington accuses Iran of attacking two tankers near Iran The Persian Gulf and Iranians reject any responsibility. As the details became murky and nobody was able to face the attacks, the Pentagon released new photos to substantiate the case that Iran carried out the attacks.
US State Department spokeswoman said Iran's announcement of uranium was a "blackmail" and a "challenge" to international standards, as well as the 2015 agreement, which is officially known as a joint comprehensive plan of action.
"It is unfortunate "They made that announcement today," Ortagus said. "It does not surprise anyone and that's why the president has often said that the JCPOA needs to be replaced by a better deal."
Trump seemed to say that the deal was in one Tweet should not be violated: "Iran should defy uranium reserves limits.
At the announcement of the new deployment, incumbent Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan said the armed forces were "for defense purposes to combat air, sea and ground threats in the Middle East."
"The United States states seek no conflict Iran, "said Shanahan," Today action is being taken to ensure the safety and well-being of our military personnel throughout the region and to protect our national interests. "He added that the US is continuing to adjust troop levels as needed
When the multinational nuclear deal broke up, some of its Trump supporters blamed Iran's provocative announcements and said they were predictable in the face of renewed US pressure.  "Although Iran's frustration over Trumps Reckless and irresponsible print campaign is understandable, we demand urge Iran to respect the nuclear agreement, "the arms control association said in a statement. "It remains in Iran's interest to respect the limits of the agreement and to cooperate fully with the more intrusive oversight and review of the International Atomic Energy Agency."
Iran has shown no willingness to negotiate another agreement and vowed not to enter into talks with the United States while the government maintains its "maximum pressure" campaign of sanctions.
Government officials had Monday on the dispute on whether to urge the remaining contracting parties, including Britain, France and Germany, to comply with Iran's regulations. You also need to consider whether such an attitude would essentially concede that the restrictions imposed during the Obama administration are not ideal, but better than none.
Under the agreement, Iran can hold a stock of no more than 660 pounds (300 kilograms) of low-enriched uranium. Behrouz Kamalvandi, spokesman for Iran's nuclear agency, said that this limit would be exceeded on June 27, nuclear weapon. The deal aimed to limit the breakout time to one year.
The official said that although certain violations should not be accepted, they would not necessarily shorten that time. But other violations, such as uranium enrichment to 20%, should be rectified immediately if they occur, the official said. The official was not allowed to discuss the matter publicly and spoke on the condition of anonymity.
The official said it was up to the Europeans to decide whether Iran would violate the agreement and whether a dispute settlement mechanism could be set up that could bring the Iranians back into line. Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo is expected to join E.U. Federica Mogherini, foreign policy chief, a leading advocate of the agreement, which is likely to raise this issue.
Pompeo, a leading critic of the agreement during his congress, has stated in the past that Iranian compliance does not do so The problem is that the government considers the agreement to be fundamentally flawed because, over time, it severely curtails Iran's nuclear activities, the Agreement, which refers to advanced centrifuges and urges Europeans to ensure compliance with Iranian regulations.