The Hunger Deep Update is live with new content
It's time to Sea of Thieves again to fight
Along with a big old shark, the first is big Content update of the game offers players more communication options between ship and ship such as a talking trumpet, pirate cosmetics such as tattoos and scars, affordable (!) New marine equipment and freshly-sewn clothing. The Hungering Deep is finally here.
If you're at work right now or otherwise can not play Sea of Thieves and you want to see what the Megalodon looks like, here's one nice thing photo from Reddit user MeshiiMitch and another from Spectronaut.
Half the fun of the encounter will be figuring out how to summon the creature alone, so I'll leave it to you. Needless to say, your crew needs to use the newly added drum.
The hungry depth
- Bilge rats – To stay up to date What happened in The sea of thieves Changed, visit the character of the Bilge Rat in the tavernas to find out what temporary events are active. Whether it's The Hungering Deep or future events, this is the place!
- New Threat – Something old, big and hungry appears. Follow the trail of riddles and rumors. We hope you live to tell the story.
- Talking Trumpet – Parley! Let other ships know if you are a friend or an enemy with the new talking trumpet and hear from afar. The first talking trumpet is available through The Hungering Deep campaign, but commercially available variants will arrive in stores in the near future.
- Ship Flags – Want to sink and plunder or seek allies to experiment with them? Let your intentions be known with new flags that can be lifted high above your ship! Climb up to the crow's nest and decide what to raise.
- Drum – BOOM! Pirate Percussionists (inspired by Merrick himself) can now be heard all over the seas. The first drum is available through The Hungering Deep campaign, but commercially available variants will arrive in stores in the near future.
- Tattoos – Many pirates wanted them and now they are here! Check out the make-up kit for 16 sailor tattoo kits and visit the outlet clothing store for four commercially available tattoo kits.
- Scars – What enemies did your pirate fall into? Scars gained through campaigns and events such as The Hungering Deep allow you to tell a story about the history and adventures of your pirate. These are not for sale, they must be earned.
- Hai-hunter figurehead, sail, fuselage and flag – With the strange increase in shark activity in the oceans, the haijagd is growing more and more! Shipbuilders have recognized this trend early and are now leading a new figurehead, sail, hull and flag.
- Sailor Sail Tints – Want to have a splash of paint on your ship, but no coin? These shipwrights are impossible to bargain. Sailor color options for you cost-conscious pirates are now in stock. These include black, grass green, royal blue, red and yellow.
- Majestic Sovereign Clothing – When it's time to refresh your look, check out the new Majestic Sovereign set at the clothing store, you might like it! Remember, camp is different from outpost to outpost, so you want to check the old islands.
- Item Color Variant – Bought the Grand Admiral, Castaway Bilge Rat, Ruffian Sea Dog or Imperial Sovereign Clothing, but want matching items? Now they are here! Shipments have arrived at outposts in the equipment stores.
- Pirate Legend Dress – We've heard feedback from our pirate legends that in the summer a breezy alternative to the existing Legendary garments would be appreciated. Future Pirate Legends will automatically be rewarded with this dress, and existing pirate legends can hijack it for free.
- Ghost Dress – Arrived in the same ship as the Pirate Legend Gown, pirates can now complete the ghost set with the gown kept in the Pirate Legend Hideout clothing store.
- Pirate Legend Flag – Are you a legend if you do not have a flag? Some do not say. Rustled the shipbuilder in Pirate Legend Hideout to get yours!
- Pirate Preview Camera – The daily dilemma for any pirate, what to wear ?! Make the decision informed with the new animations in the clothes and hairdressing rest. These new animations will focus on the area you are equipping. Imagine a pirate lifting his leg when he equips a peg-bone … you get it!
- Loading screen – If too much grog forget some pirates … the loading image has been updated to mark The Hungering Deep
- CPU performance has been improved when loading objects.
Further enhancements and optimizations for all platforms are ongoing .
- On return from the ferry or mermaid, no permanent black loading screens are encountered.
- When leaving and returning to the ship, the tool tip is no longer removed to unload loaded guns.
- When you start a dealer contract or a bounty ride, the UI message correctly displays "Quest Received," not "Detected Cards."
- Corals and plants no longer appear to approach the reef near Fools Lagoon.
- There is no light flickering under the large eagle rock in the Plunder Valley.
- While spawning at an outpost, a problem was resolved that occasionally resulted in the crew's galleon being missed.
- Fixed a known reason for disconnecting players.
- Multiple crash fixes for server and client.
- Customer Service has resolved all known players who lack downloadable content in the game. If you still notice this, please read this support article, and if you still can not find your items in the game, please raise a support ticket.
- Washed items, including bottle mail, are still disabled.
We are working to re-enable them as soon as possible.
- Dropping Skeleton Fort keys into the water can prevent them from being resumed.
- Athena's Fortune Bounty Quest skeletons can sometimes not be found.
We are working to solve problems on the reported islands of Plunder Valley and Thieves & # 39; Haven. If you encounter this issue, please send a bug report to our Player Support Team as soon as possible.
Release Notes 1.1.0 [Sea of Thieves]
You are logged out. Sign in | Register