Many people think the Apple Watch is the only smartwatch to think about, and Android watches leave much to be desired. However, there is a whole world beyond iOS and Android, and the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami is by far our favorite. The Bip has a lot to like, but it has four major advantages over the market-leading Apple Watch. First, it works with Android phones in addition to iPhones. Second, it has all-day heart rate tracking and sleep tracking, which the Apple Watch is completely missing. Third, it costs a small fraction of what you would pay for an Apple Watch. And finally, it can last up to 30 days with a single charge!
More product details:
- Looks as good as you feel: with a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed as an extension of your personal style. With a weight of only 32g and a bright, transflective 1
- Go Far: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Do not miss a shot: With optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS, you can accurately track your steps, distance traveled, distance traveled, calories burned, and sleep quality in real time. Special sports modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most common activities.
- Keep up to date: the perfect companion that keeps you organized and productive throughout the day. Receive one-way notifications for emails, text messages, and incoming phone calls (request to be active on your smartphone) and notifications for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy and a 12-month limited warranty on replacement parts.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to stay up to date on the latest and greatest online offers.
BGR The content of deals is independent of editorial and advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.