The cases of the 33 parents have since strongly diverged.
Thirteen parents, including actress Felicity Huffman, have already agreed to plead guilty in this case. Another 17 parents, including actress Lori Loughlin and her husband, fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, carry out conspiracy charges to commit fraud and money laundering conspiracy.
Others have not yet committed themselves or do not want to close their pleadings. Here is a look at the history of their cases.
These 17 parents were charged with conspiracy for fraud of postal and wire fraud, and honest postal and wire fraud and money laundering conspiracy. You have not entered any guilty pleas.
2. Amy Colburn (on March 4 in court)
3. David Sidoo (submitted on 12 April)
4. Robert Zangrillo (submitted on 12 April)
5. Elisabeth Kimmel (judicially filed on April 12)
6. Homayoun Zadeh (judicially filed on 12 April)
7. John Wilson (judicially filed on 12 April)
8. I-Hsin "Joey" Chen (filed on April 12)
9. Gamal Abdelaziz (submitted on 14 April)
10. Diane Blake (lodged on 15 April)
11. Todd Blake (lodged on 15 April)
12. William McGlashan (Court of First Instance filed on 15 April)
13. Mossimo Giannulli (lodged on 15 April)
14. Lori Loughlin (submitted on 15 April)
15. Marci Palatella (court handed down on 15 April)
16. Douglas Hodge (on court application April 15)
17. Michelle Janavs (judicially filed on April 15)
The Guilty Grounds
These 12 parents have been charged with information whose conspiracy is due to email fraud and honest mail-related services. They have agreed to plead guilty under the Pleas agreements.
. 1 Gregory Abbott
2. Marcia Abbott
3. Jane Buckingham
4. Gordon Caplan
5. Robert Flaxman
6. Felicity Huffman
7. Agustin Huneeus Jr.
8. Marjorie Klapper
9. Peter Jan Sartorio
10. Stephen Semprevivo
11. Devin Sloane
12. Davina Isackson (along with her husband charged with separate information)
In addition, a parent was counted with information about a conspiracy to commit mail scams and honest services-mail scams, as well as a number of money laundering conspiracy and a Counting the conspiracy to trick the IRS. He has agreed to plead guilty.
. 13 Bruce Isackson (along with his wife indicted with separate details)
Those who have not yet decided for
. These parents were charged with conspiracy charges for committing mail and wire fraud and honest services, wire fraud and money laundering conspiracy. You have not yet filed any pleas.
. 1 Manuel Henriquez
2. Elizabeth Henriquez
Finally, a parent has been charged with conspiracy for conspiracy of post fraud and honest services of postal fraud and has not commented yet.
. 3 Toby MacFarlane
In a joint petition, the prosecutor and MacFarlane filed for maintenance of the time, conceding that they "are engaged in pleading discussions and believe that the accused will most likely confess a guilty indictment"
to sue on April 25 so that the parties can meet and negotiate a possible solution.