Donald Trump took his time between racist rumors and racist rumors with young black conservatives who were gathered in the White House to listen to the President and make an extravagant speech in which Kanye was celebrated west, Jim Brown praised, shouting black people out of jail and asking the crowd of black supporters if any of them were "the bad guy".
On Friday, the White House welcomed participants from Turning Point USA's Young Black Leadership Summit, a right-wing extremist conference with some of Trump's most loyal black supporters, including NRA's Colion Noir; Negro Ann Coulter imitator Candace Owens; and the star and personification of Clueless, Stacey Dash.
After the line-dance part of the event, where Trump's MAGA-Blacks had the choice between shucking or jiving, a group of selected participants got the opportunity to listen to their friend's grandfather, who is completely racist (he just "got in his way") listing some of his best black friends. In a leaky speech that made the president like Archie Bunker sound like cocaine, Trump touched on a variety of nonsensical topics, including:
- Ben Carson is Unqualified : The President proved his non-racist Bona Fides by actually calling Ben Carson touched in front of the adoring crowd and told the audience that he knew Ben Carson did not know about housing or urban development, but Trump gave him the job anyway.
- Kanye West is the most powerful man in politics: Trump claims that his black approval rating has risen 26 points after meeting with Kanye West. I do not know where he learned math (his approbation rate for African Americans is around 10 percent), but I really hope he shows up at the Jenkins barbecue and thinks Yeezy's invitation to cookout is right.
- Jim Brown stands for the national anthem: There was a lot of talk about how fast Jim Brown could run, how athletic he was and how much he left the flag. Then Trump just kept going. That was weird.
- Call him Martin Hitler King, Jr.: He explained how his policy stopped black unemployment, black-on-black crime, and helped blacks who came out of prison to find work.
- The "Good" versus the "Bad": After speaking about prisoners, the President acknowledged that not all ex-convicts were good people and asked the crowd, "And I do not mean all, because there's no – even in this room we probably have some bad ones, or? what do you think? are there any bad ones? "
- Why" America First "is not racist: " Racist? racist? Why is that? Racist? ", Trump asked with a racist grin, rolled the final r, and then added," Here we are, I think everyone in this room agrees, you live in America, America first, right? "
Die Assemblage of MAGROES devoured every word and broke in the songs of "USA! USA!" And "Build this wall!" To the delight of the President.
In the meantime, Martin Luther King, Jr., Harriet Tubman, Donda West, and Jesus were crying simultaneously from a small flat screen TV into the multimedia room in the sky.