The early and official objections to UFC Fight Night 134 are in the books, and all fighters on the Sunday ticket have left their mark.
In the main event, former light heavyweight champion Mauricio Rua (25-10 MMA, 9-8 UFC) replaces Anthony Smith (28-13 MMA, 5-3 UFC) at short notice. Smith was the last to hit the scales in Germany, but had 205 pounds on his nose. "Shogun" became 206 to make the headliner official.
In co-feature, former 205-pound title challenger Glover Teixeira (27-6 MMA, 10-4 UFC) faces another short-term replacement in Corey Anderson (10-4 MMA, 7-4 UFC). Anderson was 204 pounds; Teixeira arrived at 206.
The early weighing took place at the UFC Host Hotel in Hamburg. Unlike many UFC shows, there is no ceremonial weighing for fans today. The UFC Fight Night 1
The results of the UFC Fight Night 134 are inclusive:
MAIN CARD (FS1, 2 o'clock ET)
- Mauricio Rua (206) against Anthony Smith (205)
- Corey Anderson (204) against glove-maker Teixeira (206)
- Abu Azaitar (185) against Vitor Miranda (185)
- Stefan Struve (264) against Marcin Tybura (246)
- Danny Roberts (169) against David Zawada (171)
- Marc Diakiese (155) against Nasrat Haqparast (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (1965, 2009) Damir Hadzovic (155) against Nick Hein (153)
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass, 10:30 ET)
- Manny Bermudez (135) against Davey Grant (135)
- Jeremy Kimball (204) against Darko Stosic (205)
- Pingyuan Liu (1965) 136) against Damian Stasiak (133)
For more on UFC Fight Night 134, visit the UFC rumors section of the site