Manchester United begin their Premier League season against Chelsea after the complete release of the game list for the 2019-20 season.
– Complete Premier League Match List | Schedule from Club to Club
– Man City vs. Liverpool: When is the Community Shield?
– Who qualifies from the Premier League for Europe? Mourinho will be released in December. Successor Ole Gunnar Solskjaer begins his first full season with a home game against the Europa League winners who are likely to have a new coach with Maurizio Sarri, who will leave the club this summer. Solskjaer has a test January with trips to Arsenal and Liverpool, while United will not be home after their first three games in the Europa League group stage.
Manchester City begins its title defense at West Ham, while Liverpool's next contender gives the first kick-off match from 2019-20 on Friday, August 9 at home, to Norwich promoted. Klopp's Champions League winners are about to test, with a trip to Arsenal and a home game against Chelsea in May, before the season concludes in Rafael Benitez's Newcastle.
Pep Guardiola's City picked up last season and last season's second consecutive season ended 98 points ahead of Jürgen Klopp's men. The first home game of the champions in the new season is against Tottenham, while in early November in Anfield the first meeting of the two best players of the season takes place. The return match in Etihad is scheduled for April. The first Manchester derby of the season will take place in City in the first week of December, while United will host the champions in the first week of March.
Arsenal start the season in Newcastle, while the runner-up in the Champions League, Tottenham, runs for Aston Villa on the opening weekend.
Alongside United vs. Chelsea and City vs. Tottenham in August, there's also the season's first North London derby, and Unai Emery's men are also traveling to Anfield to face the Champions League winners in the opening weeks of the season.
Aug. 11: Manchester United v Chelsea
Aug. 17: Manchester City vs. Tottenham
Aug. 24: Liverpool vs Arsenal
Aug. 31: Arsenal against Tottenham
Sept. 28: Manchester United v. Arsenal
Oct. 19: Manchester United v Liverpool
Nov. 9: Liverpool vs. Manchester City
Nov. 23: Manchester City vs. Chelsea
Dec. 4: Liverpool vs Everton
Dec. 7: Manchester City vs. Manchester United
Dec. 14: Arsenal vs. Manchester City
Dec. 28: Arsenal against Chelsea
Jan. 1: Arsenal vs. Manchester United
18.01.: Liverpool vs. Manchester United
22.01.: Chelsea vs. Arsenal
Feb. 1: Tottenham Vs. Manchester City
Feb. 8: Chelsea v Manchester United
Feb. 29: Manchester City v. Arsenal
Mar. 7: Manchester United vs. Manchester City
14. March: Everton vs. Liverpool
March. 21: Chelsea v Manchester City
4. April: Manchester City v. Liverpool
25. April: Tottenham v. Arsenal
2. May: Arsenal vs. Liverpool
9. May: Liverpool Vs. Chelsea
The fixtures are preliminary and may change due to TV programming.