I consider myself a pretty boring Google Assistant user. I use it quite frequently on my phones and Google Home speakers.
That's why Google Assistant for. Are you a boring user like me, or do you command your smart home with the voice assistant?
18% of voters said they are using Google Assistant for controlling their smart home products, 16.6% Out of over 1,400 total votes. use it to ask general questions, and 16.5% use it to play music around their house.
Here are some of the best comments from last week's poll explanations why they voted the way they did:
- I do not. Because, even though I live in town – and have 5 bars on my 4-month old G8 – when, driving down the road I say, "OK Google, call (my brother) 70% of the time I get:" I 'm sorry, I can not reach the internet right now. So I use Cortana instead. Android is in this area.
- I use assistant for everything
- Mainly Google broadcast to call everyone to meals in this heat
- Smart home control, broadcasts around the house, and definitely routines for me.
- Smart home control, broadcasts around the house, and definitely routines for me. And alarms, timers, shopping list, music … Okay. We use ours a lot.
- I use it ONLY to set my alarms to work or any special occasion
That's it for this week, everyone. As always, thanks for voting, thanks for the comments, and do not forget to let me know what you think of the results below!