According to NASA, the International Space Station will be on The station will be visible five times in the night sky this weekend The station will be appearing in Cincinnati's sky at the following times on the weekend of September 20-22:
- Friday at 19:58 for five minutes
- Friday at 21.36 for one minute  Saturday at 20:47 for four minutes
- Sunday 22, 19: 58 o'clock for five minutes
- Sunday, the 22nd at 21:36 for two minutes
Where do I look?
Good question. And get your protractor out, because the answer is due to a low geometry.
The horizon is considered zero degrees, and the direct overhead is 90 degrees. According to NASA, the fist is at about 10 degrees as you hold your fist at arm's length on the horizon.
Based on the above, you can locate the International Space Station at the following times at their respective times:
- Friday at 19:58: South between 10 and 16 degrees
- Friday at 21:36 Clock: Northwest between 24 and 28 degrees
- Saturday: First West at 30 degrees and then northeast at 12 degrees
- Sunday at 19:58 clock: First southwest at 19 degrees and then northeast at 11 degrees
- Sunday at 21:36: Northwest and then North at 14 degrees
Read or Share This Story: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2019/09/20/where-spot-international-space- station-cincinnati-ohio / 2388528001 / [19659032 maleMore Stories
20, 2019, 15:57
Sept. 19, 2019, 9:42 am
- <img src = "https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2019/09/17/PCIN/2aa3157d-b4d4-43eb-8589-5992d33f97c8-AP19259760019731.jpg?crop=768,768,x128, y0 & width = 80 & height = 80 & fit = bounds "width =" 80 "height =" 80 "alt =" Most vaping-related lung disease in Ohio is linked to illegal marijuana vapes, but the medical marijuana program should be treated with care] Sept 20, 2019, 9:47
- <img src = "https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2019/07/09/PBUR/b7a0e79a-1a3a-48ac-9364-fe69a29ce463-desk_stock.jpg?crop=346,338,x80, y0 & width = 80 & height = 80 & fit = bounds "width =" 80 "height =" 80 "alt =" Cincinnati Public Schools touched a lower back student, "investigators said Report on Inappropriate Touch
Sept. 20, 2019, 16:34