Join Kathrine Nero every Monday through Thursday at 10 am on the Enquirers Facebook page. Choose a name for the show: polldaddy.com/poll/10140317/
Kathrine Nero, Cincinnati Enquirer
Listen, parents, we all know you're the Sweets pierce filled pails and bags after the kids come back from trick-or-treating. We also look at the millennials who spend the day after Halloween buying all those candies at half price.
So, if you're looking for something you need to wash those sweet little treats, then the beer experts have some killer pairings for you.
Michael Echeveste, the Yard House beverage manager, comes to the point.
Echeveste says pink Starburst goes well with Angry Orchard Rosé Cider:
The elegant but fruity style of the rose complements the sweet pop of the Pink Starburst. The Pink Starburst is the epitome of a playful, fruity and funny candy. The cider emphasizes this playfulness and emphasizes it in a refreshing and polished way.
The largest mating is Reese Mugs and Miller High Life, says Echeveste:
Size meets size in this mating. It is the original. The forefather of the beer and confectionery world – the eternally constant. It's the only way to end your Halloween night when your kids go to bed.
You can also temper the spice of a Hot Tamale with Modelo after Echeveste:
Hot tamales leave your mouth with an intense, sweet taste and warm cinnamon flavor. Modelo, refreshing and crisp, immediately cleans it with its whisper of malty elements that complements the warmth of cinnamon. When you exhale this combination, it tastes just like the fall.
Here's what Echeveste still suggests:
- Snickers and the Hemperer HPA of New Belgium
- Delirium Tremens lays the sour in Sour Patch Kids
- New Holland Dragon Milk and Milky Way Midnight
- Bazooka Bubble Gum and Weihenstephan Yeast Wheat Beer
- Swedish Fish with Brewery Brewery Co. Nitro Rubaeus
- Charleston Chew and North Coast Brewing Alter Rasputin
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and a Porter
- M & M's and a Cream Ale or a Pilsner
- Snickers and a strong Belgian Dark Ale
- Kit-Kat and one brown Ale
- Hershey's with a thick or berry / fruit beer
- Twix with a Hefeweizen
Read or Share This Story: https://www.cincinnati.com/story/entertainment/food / 2018/10/28 / Halloween Beer w moose-beer-couples-bes t-your-favorite-halloween-sweets / 1798373002 /