The NFL is so serious in punishing sex offenders that it has suspended Buc's quarterback Jameis Winston for three games because they've sexually assaulted an Uber driver instead of the six games that appear in the supposedly no-nonsense Policy are required.
If Winston does it again, I think the NFL will pay him a bonus.
But wait. There is more. Winston said he was drinking and could not remember what he had done in this Uber vehicle. That was part of his defense. The NFL not only bought the defense, but rewarded it and did not force Winston to admit the wrongdoing he was suspended for.
Remember that the NFL spoke so big that sexual assault has no place in the league and proudly announced that violations of its new personal code of conduct began with a baseline of six games?
And now comes this irresponsible and despicable result. And it is not the first or second time that the League shows its hollow moral center in cases of sexual coercion.
The NFL ̵
The NFL Network List 2018 of the top 100 players contained no bears, as did last year. Say that to Bears GM Ryan Pace: He's consistent.
Former NFL Arbitrator Gene Steratore joined the "NFL on CBS" as an analyst. Does he know what's wrong?
The NFL told Laurent Duvernay-Tardif he could "M.D." did not wear his surname on his jersey, although he became a doctor this year. Congratulations to the chief's offensive lineman for his medical degree, but if he's so smart, why is he stupid enough to play a game that contributes to brain damage every game?
Stevie Sunshine's Power Rankings:
1. Luscious Such dominance will likely cause the Guinness World Records to vacate a place.
2. Brandts Bacon Cheeseburger. If the toppings do not spurt out of the sides and if the juices do not drip over your arm, then you're making cheeseburgers wrong.
. 3 Yu Darvish After his start in the Minor League tomorrow, he was shown up for a Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for both teams. Hey, at least something has worked with Darvish this week.
4. The National League. Be grateful, Cubs, that you're in the NBA East of MLB.
5th NBA free agency. It starts Sunday. Ahem, cops
6th NHL-free agency. It starts Sunday. Ahem, Blackhawks
7. Bagels Pastrami Reuben sandwich. Pastrami Reuben is how you say "Umami" in Yiddish. Do not worry, Manny. I do not love you any less. I just did not come to you.
8. Iceland. Being eliminated in the group round can not diminish the joy the rackets have brought into the world's kickball tournament. Viking Gossip
9. Seven Daughters 2014 Rich Red. So many delicious grape varieties make this wine the quietest over-the-counter drug that I believe combats heart disease.
10. Cigars. It's just sad when you're in the Nube, burning furiously and running back through the ashen veneer, desperately trying to enjoy every last bit of hand-rolled goodness, and then you come through the time of mourning by remembering that they put 25 in a box
The cops say that they are planning patient access to free agency, which feels like a diplomatic way of saying they stand idly while looking at the best Players waiting to go elsewhere
Cubs GM Jed Hoyer said to WSCR-AM's 670s "Mully and Hanley Show" that "the answers are in the clubhouse." I hope, because the questions all seem to be over
Or maybe the answer is in the clubhouse of the Mets, where Jacob deGrom is allegedly available.
I believe that Journal of the American Medical Association has officially declared "Sammy Sosa fatigue" is a disease symptom This is particularly evident in the obvious, persistent and painful symptom that he does not stay away and is not welcome ,
The television revenues of the Big Ten have increased to over $ 50 million per school, not the majority of revenue from sports departments. Maybe someday they can collect enough millions to pay the players.
What's up, Tanyon Sturtze
Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston locked up for 3 games »
Rosenbloom: The former Blackhawks star hall of Fame voters missing – again »