قالب وردپرس درنا توس
Home / Health / Woman dies after becoming infected with carnivorous bacteria on a beach

Woman dies after becoming infected with carnivorous bacteria on a beach



A woman from Florida died after catching a carnivorous bacterium on a simple cut on her leg during a beach trip.

According to the New York Post, Lynn Fleming plunged into a small bath in the sea in Coquina Beach and suffered a small cut from the fall. Her son Wade says she did not think much about the cut because he was tiny. Fleming went to a nearby clinic to get a tetanus shot and antibiotics, but the next day she was found unconscious at home. Doctors reported that she was diagnosed with necrotizing fasciitis and she was operated on to remove the infection on her leg.

RELATED STORIES: Teenage boy suffers from mysterious illness after returning from cruise

Wade added that his mother had two strokes and a sepsis. She died on June 27th.

RELATED STORIES: Couple dies of bubonic plague after eating raw ground beef

"I can not even believe it's happening, it's all happening so fast."

He said Fleming enjoyed it Going to the beach and thinking her death was a "crazy accident" since it was the place she loved.

"She could not wait to get back here and retire, she loved the ocean She loved walking on the beach, but unfortunately this is the place where she was killed in an accident. "

Click" Play "to learn more about the tragic story in the following video clip ,

SOURCE


Source link