Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Monday Night RAW Viewing Party. Tonight's show comes from the American Airlines Arena in Miami
– Today's WWE RAW opens with a graphic in memory of WWE Hall of Famer Nikolai Volkoff. They show a graphic to commemorate WWE Tag Team Champion Brian Christopher Lawler.
– We get a video package with highlights from the last main event between Roman Reigns and Bobby Lashley. The crowd appears as we see Paul Heyman and the WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar backstage at the American Airlines Arena in Miami.
– We go directly to the ring and out comes the candidate of the number 1 Roman Reigns. JoJo makes the introduction when Michael Cole greets us. He is accompanied by Corey Graves and Jonathan Coachman.
Reigns enters the ring and the heat increases. Reigns says he has to give Miami a special reputation because their energy is always high. He gives Bobby Lashley an exclamation last week and says he really respects Bob, which is more than he can say for that idiot Brock Lesnar. Reigns assumes that Lesnar has more time to play in UFC to talk to Daniel Cormier than WWE. He says Lesnar is here tonight, but he will not come in Reign's garden and talk garbage in his face like he did at UFC. Paul Heyman interrupts him as he comes on stage with a microphone. Heyman speaks to ladies, gentlemen and reigns and introduces himself.
Heyman says his client has sent him to congratulate Reigns for winning the last week to become the new # 1
– We see Seth Rollins warming up for the match tonight with Drew McIntyre. We also see Ronda Rousey backstage talking to Natalya. It will be Natalya Vs. Alicia Fox will later be with Rousey and RAW women champion Alexa Bliss in their corners.
Finn Balor vs. Baron Corbin
We go to the ring and Finn Balor comes out for today's opening match. We go to the advertising.
Back from the break and Brock Lesnar is backstage, reading a magazine. Paul Heyman comes in and asks if he has just seen what happened. Lesnar asks why he would see the show, he does not watch the show. Heyman says that Lesnar has to see what Roman Reigns has said about him. Heyman pulls out his phone to show Lesnar, but Lesnar throws the phone in the wall and sits back down. We go back to the ring and Constable Baron Corbin makes the way out.
The bell rings and they go to the corner. Balor is sent to the ground, but he runs right back in. Corbin sends Balor straight back to the ground, but he runs back and throws forearms. Balor now holds Corbin with a side hinge. Corbin fights and throws Balor with an elbow on the jaw. Balor's lip is broken, it seems. Corbin takes Balor in the corner and puts him on the top rope clip. Corbin rocks Balor, but he fights back. Balor with a rocket launcher, who sends Corbin to the ground to breathe. Balor runs around the ring, dropping Corbin with a forearm.
Balor brings it back to the ring, but Corbin continues to search for the comeback. Corbin covers Balor while standing on the apron. Corbin knocks Balor down on the floor with a huge clothesline. Back to advertisement
Back from the break and Corbin turned it around. Corbin now holds Balor in the middle of the ring. Corbin leaves Balor with another big clothesline for 2 pieces. Corbin is holding Balor down again. Balor gets an opening and hits a dropkick, who sends Corbin back out of the ring. Balor comes to the ropes, but Corbin covers him and drops him on the apron. Fans boo as Corbin stops for a breather. Corbin returns to the ring and mocks Balor while he is down.
Balor counters and stamps Corbin. Balor takes Corbin into the corner for big strikes. Corbin overpowers again, but Balor counters. Balor runs into a big boot. Balor returns with an enziguri and sends Corbin back to the ground. Balor runs through the ropes and nails a huge dive, with Corbin falling to the ground. We go back to advertising.
Back from the break and Corbin has Balor in the middle of the ring. Balor seems to make a comeback now. Corbin blocks the sling blade. Balor runs the ropes and blocks a chokeslam. Balor drops Corbin for 2 points. Balor now with a sling blade. Balor charges, but Corbin strangles him in the backbreaker for a close 2 count.
Corbin closes Balor's comeback, but Balor drops him in the corner. Balor heads for Coup de Grace but has to get to his feet as Corbin moves. Corbin beats a Deep Six for another Close 2 Count. Corbin with splashes in the corner. Balor with a dropkick as he prepares for another big shot on the ground. Balor storms and sends Corbin into the barrier. Balor puts it back in the ring and throws Corbin in the corner. Balor heads for Coup de Grace, but Corbin gets out of the way. Corbin intercepts Balor with the end of the days for the pin.
Winner: Baron Corbin
– After the match, Corbin stands tall when we go to the reruns. Corbin leaves the ramp, stops and looks at Balor. Corbin enters the ring to attack, but Balor tries to fight. Corbin sends Balor down and works him against the barrier while fans are booing. Corbin raises his arms in the air and smiles in the direction of the back, while officials check Balor.
– Paul Heyman tells an employee behind the stage to look for a new cell phone. RAW General Manager Kurt Angle comes on stage and asks why Brock Lesnar does not appear. He must appear because he is contractually bound. Heyman says his client fulfilled his obligations when he entered the arena. Heyman says that's not his problem, it's Angles problem and if he wants to talk more about it, go to Lesn's locker room. Angle says no, that's Heyman's problem, not his. Angle threatens to end Heyman's contract, Lesnar should not come into the ring tonight. "Really?" Really. Are you serious? I'm dead serious. Heyman puffs and puffs while he leaves.
– Another look back at the announcement last week Evolution . We go to the advertising.
– Back from the break and the announcers thank the WWE Universe for 30 million YouTube subscribers. They lead us to a repeat of last week's announcement WWE Evolution .
– Alicia Fox is backstage warming up as Alexa approaches Bliss. Bliss says she picked Fox against Natalya tonight because her best friend Mickie James is injured this week. Bliss says Ronda Rousey will be in Natalya's corner tonight, but she'll take care of her, no worries. Bliss also mentions the Evolution pay-per-view and gives Fox props as a forerunner, says Evolution could be where they cemented their legacy. Fox assures Bliss that she will hurt Natalya tonight.
Natalya vs. Alicia Fox
We go to the ring and out comes Natalya. She stops on the stage and waits for Ronda Rousey to join her. Rousey comes to a pop and comes back from her story suspension. Rousey and Natalya go to the ring together as we go back to the commercial.
Back from the break and out comes RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss. She stops on the stage and waits for Alicia Fox to join her before they go to the ring. The bell rings and they close. Natalya takes Fox to the mat, but Fox turns around. They get up again and face each other. Natalya drops Fox with one shoulder. They run the ropes and Natalya rolls Fox for a 2-count. Natalya runs into an angle in the corner. Fox goes to the top and brings Natalya with a roll-up for another 2 counters. Natalya chooses the Sharpshooter, but Fox grabs the bottom rope right in front of Bliss. The referee warns Bliss.
Fox lands Natalya in the apron and beats her. Fox brings it back into the ring, but can not win as Natalya turns it again. Fox holds Natalya on the floor as Bliss smiles and watches. Fox works Natalya for a few minutes and mocks Rousey. Fox with an abdominal stretch that turns that into another submission. Natalya overpowers and throws Fox on the mat. Fox comes back immediately and drops Natalya, while Bliss talks garbage from outside.
Natalya wants to make a comeback again and drops Fox on her face. Natalya returns with the dropkick in the basement and the discus clothesline. Fox lands on a crossbody for another 2 counts. Fox with the Northern Lights Suplex for 2 points. Fox tries to kick Rousey out of the ring but the referee comes over. Bliss uses the distraction and beats Natalya from behind through the ropes. Fox comes over and makes a big kick for the pin.
Winner: Alicia Fox
– After the match, Rousey chases Bliss into the ring and slams her. Rousey reaches for the armbar, but Fox runs back and makes the rescue. Bliss pulls back while Rousey drives Fox onto the mat. Bliss tries to get around the ring, but Rousey leaves the ring and chases it to keep them from jumping over the barrier. Fox comes from behind and drops Rousey as she approaches Bliss. Fox launches Rousey into the barrier several times. Fans booed as Bliss and Fox started up the ramp together. Rousey rolls back into the ring to check on Natalya. Rousey is angry when she gets up and looks down at Bliss. Fans sing Rousey's name.
– We go backstage to Heyman and Lesnar. Heyman suggests that Lesnar go to the ring tonight for t-shirt sales and the added value of his SummerSlam roster due to the increase in WWE Network subscriptions. Heyman says that Lesnar can also boast of going to UFC to become a dual champion. Heyman says he was out there earlier and the love for Lesnar was huge. Heyman says Miami will welcome Lesnar when he leaves. Lesnar says he does not give a damn about the WWE Universe. He does not give a damn if he's here tonight because he'd rather be home on his couch. Lesnar says to Heyman that he should do something useful, such as a steak – medium with a baked potato and steamed broccoli. Lesnar, who does not know that Heyman's job is at stake because he does not watch the show, tells Heyman to come out here and defeat it. Heyman hurries away.
– Still to come, Drew McIntyre vs. Seth Rollins and The Riott Squad vs. Sasha Banks & Bayley. Also Jinder Mahal against Braun Strowman
– Elias is traveling with his guitar. Back to advertisement
– Back from the break and Ronda Rousey is backstage with Natalya and Kurt Angle. Rousey says she's sick of Alexa Bliss, she does not want to wait until SummerSlam. Angle announces Rousey & # 39; s first RAW singles match against Fox for the next week in Jacksonville, FL. Rousey thanks him and says that she is happy to be back from the suspension.
– We go to the ring and Elias plays his guitar.
Elias brags about the success of his new album and says he beats Panic in the disco and post Malone, among others. Elias brings up Bobby Lashley and takes pictures in Miami. Elias beats Miami to praise The Rock. Fans are chanting "Rocky" now. Elias says The Rock does not want any of him. Elias begins to play more but is interrupted by Lashley's music
Lashley meets the ring and Elias asks him why he is here. Lashley says he is a big fan and thought he would come out and hear what Elias had to say after hearing his name. Elias says he can see through Lashley and he wants to sing with Elijah and not just go for a walk with Elijah. Lashley says he does not sing, he fights, but Elias insists on asking the fans what they think about it. Elias starts a performance, but stops and puts Lashley on. Elias talks some garbage, but Lashley comes back and sends him back. Lashley stands up and looks out of the ring as his music strikes.
– Kevin Owens approaches Baron Corbin behind the scenes and congratulates him on tearing Finn Balor's smile out of his face. Owens keeps catching Corbin and wants to make sure he can win Brown Strowman's briefcase Money In the Bank at SummerSlam before Brown catches him, but Corbin is not interested in helping him Brown's SummerSlam and he should talk to Kurt Angle. Corbin leaves.
– We see last week's angle between Strowman and Jinder Mahal. Braun vs Jinder will take place tonight. We go to the commercialization.
Brown Strowman vs. Jinder Mahal
Back from the break and comes Mr. Monster In the Bank, Brown Strowman. Fans chant "get those hands" while Brown is in the ring. Jinder Mahal is next to Sunil Singh.
The bell rings and they close. Brown overpowers and pushes Jinder back into the corner. Jinder gets up and looks horrified as Braun stares at him. Kevin Owens suddenly appears on the ring and he has Braun's briefcase. Jinder tries to come from behind, but Braun turns and flooded him. Braun goes out of the ring and takes off with Owens. Owens taunts him with the briefcase. Brown chases Owens around the ring. Owens accuses the case of Singh. Brown runs over Singh and keeps running, but stops picking up the case. Owens chases Owens up the ramp and Owens runs backwards. Brown is counted
Count Out's winner: Jinder Mahal
– After the match, Brown marches back to the ring and Jinder retreats. An angry brown man stands tall with the briefcase as the "hands" start again.
– Baron Corbin is backstage with Kurt Angle. Corbin gives him a phone and RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon phoned. Angle says he does not think the idea of Stephanie is good because the fans will be disappointed and have to protect the main event. Angle tells Stephanie to enjoy the rest of the show.
– Still to come, Banks and Bayley vs. The Riott Squad. Back to advertising.
– Mike Kanellis, The Ascension, Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, Rhyno and Heath Slater are backstage in the locker room doing nothing. Mojo Rawley comes in and says that he knows they've been watching what he's doing. He is not behind a keyboard, he is here. He talks about the recent beatings he has given No Way Jose and Tyler Breeze. Mojo comes into Ryder's face, but Bobby Roode comes in and mocks him. Roode asks Mojo if he has a problem with him. Mojo asks, what if he does, will Roode force him into submission? Roode attacks and they begin to beat each other until superstars sever them.
Apollo Crews vs. Akam
We go to the ring and come out Titus Worldwide – Apollo Crews with Dana Brooke and Titus O & Neil. The authors of the pain are next, Akam with Rezar. We get a video from the sidebar we took this evening. The authors send a warning to Titus Worldwide and the rest of the locker room. Akam says he will pop Apollo's book tonight.
The bell rings and Akam takes crews on the mat with a double leg takedown. Akam with a big overhead throw. Akam talks some garbage but retains control and throws crews in front of Titus and Dana through the ring. Akam now works Crews on the mat and keeps him on the ground. Fans try to gather for crews while he's in the middle of the ring. Crews gets a short opening, but Akam picks him up. Crews fights and delivers two big kicks. Crews jump off the ropes and hit a big boot on the head. Crews takes off Akam and tilts for a pop.
Crews with a big enziguri to bring Akam back. Crews meets the standing Moonsault for a near 2 count. Akam overpowers again, but misses a shoulder in the corner. Crews takes advantage and brings Akam to victory.
Winner: Apollo Crews
– After the match, Titus Worldwide stands on the ramp as Rezar Akam steps into the ring. Titus points to the ring and it sounds like he's going to face Rezar soon.
– We see Drew McIntyre warming up behind the stage for Seth Rollins while Dolph Ziggler persuades him. Back to the commercial.
Drew McIntyre vs. Seth Rollins
Back from the break and out, Seth Rollins turns into a pop. Drew McIntyre is next on the road with WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler.
The bell rings and Drew takes her to the corner and unloads himself on Rollins. More back and forth to start. Drew hits a big suplex and goes down, pulling up his apron until Rollins kicks him. Rollins runs the ropes for a suicide dive, but Drew catches him and rams him into the barrier with a modified Spinebuster. While the ring is still free, Drew positions Rollins under the steel frame and catapults his neck into it. We're going to advertise with Drew over Rollins.
Back from the break and Rollins has made a comeback. Rollins makes a suicide dive and sends Drew into the barrier. Rollins with another dive, Drop Drew on the outside. Rollins now sends shoulder-first into the ring frame. Rollins brings it back into the ring as Ziggler watches. Rollins with a shot in the corner. Drew blocks a suplex. Rollins counters a train and lands against a falcon dart for a close to 2 count.
Rollins is now getting ready for The Stomp while fans "burn it down". Singing. Drew comes by, but Rollins steps on him. Drew continues to fight and plant Rollins with a Spinebuster for 2 counts. More meters between the two. Rollins drops Drew and goes to the top. Drew climbs up and cuts Rollins off. Drew positions Rollins on his back and slams him onto the mat for another Close 2 count. Fans sing "that's great" while Drew waits for Rollins to get up. Rollins slips out of another turn and rolls Drew for 2 points. Rollins nails The Stomp but Ziggler hits the ring and attacks Rollins for disqualification
Winner of the DQ: Seth Rollin
– After the match Ziggler keeps the attack going and talks garbage. Rollins counters and winds up quickly with Ziggler and pulls him to the ground. Rollins runs the ropes and makes a big leap to Ziggler. Rollins smiles from the ramp as JoJo announces the winner to him. Drew looks out of the ring and is not happy when Rollins music beats.
– Cole shows us a repeat of the opening segment with Paul Heyman and Roman Reigns. We also see Kurt Angle threatening to fire Heyman if his client does not get in the ring tonight, and the tense backstage segment between Heyman and Brock Lesnar. The cameras cut backstage to Reigns in his locker room. Angle comes in with Baron Corbin and says RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon has asked him to remove Reigns from the building because Lesnar is coming out tonight. Reigns asks where Stephanie is. Angle says Reigns is in danger of losing his SummerSlam title fight if he does not. Reigns says it has to stop. Reigns goes on to say that Angle is a dog, an Olympian, that he is not a yes man. Corbin demands that police offers arrive and Reigns asks if this is really necessary. Reigns walks alone, but stops and drops Corbin with a big right hand. Angle shakes his head when Reigns is taken away by the police. Back to advertisement
– Back from the break and Brian Kendrick vs. WWE cruiserweight champion Cedric Alexander in a non-title match is announced for this week WWE 205 live.
– The announcers send us to Charly Caruso in the ring. She introduces RAW Tag Team Champions The B Team and out comes Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas, still celebrating. We see how they stayed with Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt last week.
Cathy mentions her 7-0 win streak and asks about her new found success. Bo continues to complain about how it really works. Axel says most people live their dreams, but the B team dreams of living. Yes. Charly asks for Hardy and Wyatt. They call the former champions bad losers and want them to come out because the B team can beat anyone. The lights go out. The lights come back on and Wyatt & Hardy are in the ring. Charly steps out as the two teams face each other. Some fans do the "delete!"
Matt says the B team's success is a cosmic anomaly. He continues and Wyatt rings in next and says that the B team's dreams are not real and mean nothing and can not be touched. But nightmares? That's real. Wyatt says they are the nightmare of the B team. Wyatt says they will pursue the B team until they are finally deleted. The deleting!" The vocals begin until the music stops and The Revival, Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder arrive. Dash and Dawson knock on the B team and bragging about Roman Reigns and Bobby Lashley. The revival wants Wyatt and Hardy to step aside so a few real top men can do the work and get the job done. Bo says the B team will be more than happy to step aside. Bo looks like he's attacking, but The Revival fights back. The B-Team withdraws as The Revival deals with The Deleters of Worlds. Wyatt and Hardy send The Revival out of the ring while the B-Team looks down on the ramp from above. Matt's music beats as we go to the commercials.
The revival against Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt
Back from the break and the match is underway while The B Team is in comment. Matt goes with Dash on it. Wyatt comes for the double team. Dawson comes in to turn it on Wyatt. Matt jumps back and goes back and forth with Dash.
Matt gets an opening with a jawbreaker to Dash. Dawson runs in before Matt can do the label. Dawson with a few shots, but Matt hits the side effect. Wyatt and Dash mark at the same time. Wyatt takes him into the corner and throws Dawson on the apron when he knocks on him. Wyatt injects Dash into the corner and then lunges for him in the middle of the ring. Wyatt poses and plays in the crowd. Dawson comes from the top, but Wyatt catches him. Dash comes from behind, but Wyatt avoids the double team. Wyatt looks at Chokeslam Dash, but Dawson drops him.
Matt runs in and takes Dawson to the ground. Dawson rams Matt into the barrier a few times. Jump with one knee to Wyatt in the ring. Wyatt drops Dash. Wyatt chooses sister Abigail, but Dash gets a handful of hair. Dawson comes in and they capture Wyatt with a splinter machine for victory.
Winner: The Reawakening
– After the match, The Revival stands tall as their music beats. The B-team is standing at the announcement table mocking them.
– Renee Young is backstage with Seth Rollins. She congratulates him on the win and says it's frustrating to deal with two superstars. Rollins says it does, but they need to know that there is no end to it and that he will do nothing to get the title back at SummerSlam. Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre suddenly attack Rollins from behind and beat him down. They destroy him and stand over him for a second before the officers come to look for Rollins and they leave.
The Riott Squad vs. Sasha Banks and Bayley
We go to the ring and out comes the Riott Squad – Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan. Ruby Riott is still on her way from her knee injury. Logan and Morgan hit the ring as we go back to the commercial.
Back from the break and The Riott Squad waits as Sasha Banks walks out first. Bayley is next on the way to the ring. Banks and Bayley are wearing appropriate equipment. Cole says they are now using a new name for their team – The Boss & Hug Connection. The announcers go over the SummerSlam card, while Banks and Bayley wrap their entrance.
Bayley starts with Logan. Logan hits her on the mat and looks down at her. Logan grabs Bayley's arm and rams her next. Banks gets the label for a quick double team. Banks delivers a Thesz Press and works for Logan but can not win. Banks with a quick arm lock. Banks with more attack and a dropkick count for a 2, as Liv talks garbage from the corner. Banks puts Logan in the corner and Bayley gets involved in a roll-up. Logan arrives at 2.
Logan storms in the corner, but Bayley drops her face into the top snare. Banks answers with a running knee in the corner. Banks with a forearm to send Logan into the ring. Liv comes over to look at Logan while she's lying on the apron, but Banks yells at her. We go to the trade.
Back from the break and Logan now has control over Banks. Logan rams Banks back into their corner and comes in with Liv Liv with the doubles team. Liv plants Banks face-first in the mat and covers for a 2-count. Liv holds Banks down now and screams. Banks tries to make the day, but can not get it. Banks drops Liv and Bayley comes from the Hot Day
Bayley drops Liv over the second rope and takes her off with more insult. Bayley with a big knee to his head. Bayley knocks Logan off the apron. Bayley with a shoulder to the belly of Liv in the corner. Bayley with more offense until Liv holds his knees up in the corner. Liv goes to the second rope, but Bayley rocks her. Bayley climbs up and Banks hits. Bayley puts Liv on the mat with a hurricanrana as Banks climbs to the top. Banks with double knees from the top, but Logan breaks the pin just in time. Bayley throws Logan to the ground. Liv drops Banks, but throws them back in a label. Banks beats the backstabber and Bayley immediately beats the Bayley-to-Belly suplex for the pin.
Winners: Sasha Banks and Bayley
– After the match, Banks and Bayley celebrate the music beats
– Paul Heyman interrupts Brock Lesnar's behind-the-scenes reading. Heyman has another suggestion as the show is almost over – they make an appearance, bow, say goodbye and hello Miami, then they'll be in a steakhouse and have fun. Heyman says nothing can go wrong, because Roman Reigns was taken out of the building. Lesnar asks Heyman if he has his money. Heyman says he was paid because Lesnar showed up to fulfill his contractual obligations. Heyman thanks Lesnar for signing him over the years, but he also has a WWE contract that allows him to work for Lesnar. Heyman goes on and asks Lesnar to ring for him, if at all, because they are friends. Lesnar gets up and suddenly grabs Heyman by the collar. Lesnar wants to make one thing clear – they are not friends, Heyman works for him. Lesnar asks how long Heyman has licked him. Lesnar orders Heyman to go out and do his job. A scared Heyman says OK and walks away. We go back to the commercial.
– Back from the break and Mojo Rawley vs. Bobby Roode is scheduled for next week's RAW.
– Wir gehen zum Ring für das Main Event Segment heute Abend, als RAW General Manager Kurt Angle herauskommt mit Constable Baron Corbin.
Angle nimmt das Mikrofon und sagt Paul Heyman, er solle Brock Lesnar rausbringen oder das wird Heymans letzte Nacht auf RAW sein. Ein düsterer Heyman kommt heraus und gibt seine übliche Einführung ohne die Begeisterung. Einige Fans buhen ihn. Fans hören "Auf Wiedersehen" zu Heyman, als er den Ring betritt.
Heyman sagt, dass Lesnar heute Nacht nicht hier rauskommt. Angle wird verärgert und sagt, dass ein echter Champion auftaucht, seinen Titel um jeden Preis verteidigt, die Extra-Meile für die Fans geht, Dinge für Wohltätigkeitsorganisationen und Gemeinden tut, aber Lesnar tut nichts davon. Angle sagt, dass Lesnar der schlechteste Universal Champion aller Zeiten sein muss. Ein "Ja!" Gesang beginnt jetzt. Heyman sagt, dass er nicht mit Angle streiten wird, weil ja, Lesnar der schlechteste Universal Champion aller Zeiten ist. Heyman sagt, dass er versuchte, Lesnar von einem UFC-Kämpfer zu einem WWE-Entertainer zu rehabilitieren und zu formen, aber er hörte nicht zu, weil er niemandem zuhört oder jemanden respektiert. Heyman verliert hier seine Meinung. Angle sieht ihn an, als wäre er verrückt und sagt, dass Heyman voller Mist ist. Heyman sagt Angle, dass er etwas mit Brock machen soll, nicht mit ihm, weil er die ganze Nacht versucht hat. Heyman beginnt jetzt, sich zu Angle zu küssen und sagt, dass er eine bessere Arbeitsbeziehung mit Angle hätte. Angle kündigt an, dass Heymans Vertrag beendet wird. Angle sagt, dass Heyman fertig ist. Heyman bittet Angle um seine Knie. Die Musik schlägt plötzlich und Heyman beginnt zu lächeln. Heraus kommt der WWE Universal Champion.
Lesnar marschiert zum Ring und kreist ihn ein, bevor er eintritt. Heyman lacht und lächelt, als Lesnar den Titel über seine Schulter legt. Heyman erhebt den Titel als einige Fans buhen. Lesnar schaut zu Corbin und dann zu Angle und nimmt das Mikrofon. Lesnar fragt Angle, ob er ein Problem mit ihm hat. Er fragt dasselbe von Corbin. Lesnar schießt Angle und wirft ihn mit der F5 aus dem Nichts. Corbin schaut zu und tritt langsam durch die Seile und tritt aus dem Ring. Heyman sieht Angle an und lacht ihn an. Heyman gibt Lesnar den Titel und Lesnar wirft ihn über seine eigene Schulter. Beide schauen auf Angle hinunter und lachen. Lesnar packt Heyman plötzlich an seinem Mund. Heyman sagt, Brock verletzt ihn und er kann nicht atmen. Lesnar befiehlt Heyman, Angle anzusehen. Lesnar drückt Heyman auf die Matte und kniet ihn ab. Die Fans singen jetzt für Roman Reigns. Lesnar lässt Heyman los und schnappt sich seinen Titel. Er steht aufrecht, als seine Musik zuschlägt. Heyman erholt sich auf der Matte, während Angle immer noch aufgelegt ist. Lesnar marschiert die Rampe hinauf und blickt auf den Ring, bevor er nach hinten geht. RAW geht aus der Luft.