Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Monday Night RAW Viewing Party. Tonight's show comes from the Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia
– Tonight's WWE RAW begins a tribute video card on Memorial Day.
– We are live from The Coliseum in Richmond, Virginia, as Michael Cole greets us. He is accompanied by Jonathan Coachman and Corey Graves.
– We go straight to the ring and out comes Braun Strowman to a big pop while fans sing the "Get those hands". JoJo introduces him and we see Money In the Bank briefcases hanging high above the ring
Braun tells how he's going to win the money case at Money In the Bank. Braun calls the other competitors and says none of them will be able to stop him. He will go ahead and win the WWE Universal title as Brock Lesnar will get those hands. Finn Balor interrupts saying that he has never lost the title eating him every day. Balor enters the ring and they have words that make Braun call him a little man. Balor hits Brown and Brown takes him out of the ring. As a result, RAW general manager Kurt Angle comes out and makes a match. We go to the advertising.
Brown Strowman vs. Finn Balor
Back from the break and Kevin Owens is for comment. The bell rings and they go. Brown dominates the game for a few minutes. Balor struggles, but Brown beats him back onto the mat. Owens stands on the announcement table and taunts Braun on the mic. Braun stares at him and goes to work on Balor, before we take a commercial break.
Back from the break and Balor turns it around sometime. Owens returns to the microphone. At the finish, Balor hits a coup de grace on brown. He goes back to the top and goes for another coup de grace, but Owens pushes him from the top to the floor.
Winner of DQ: Finn Balor
– Still to come, the second chance Women's Gauntlet and Jinder Mahal vs. Seth Rollins.
– We see Elias backstage playing his guitar. Back to Advertising
– Back from break and Owens is in a hurry to get out of the area when Angle stops him. Angle says he will be in a match tonight against the guys he mentioned in the comments. Angle tells Owens to get dressed and he's not happy.
– We get a backstage selfie promo from Sasha Banks to hype the Gauntlet
– Elias arrives in the ring for another performance and ends up threatening to sit in the ring all night. We go back to advertising.
– Back from the break and Elias is still in the ring. He threatens to go and the crowd wants it. WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins interrupts and Elias is not happy that he has to leave. They face each other and he goes anyway.
WWE Intercontinental Title Match: Jinder Mahal vs. Seth Rollins
Jinder Mahal is Sunil Singh's next introduction. The bell rings and Rollins goes to Mahal and discharges. We go to the commercial as they bring the brawl to the floor.
Singh ends up interfering and being ejected by the referee. This results in Jinder Rollins hitting a steel chair, but Rollins is still kicked out. The finish saw Rollins disqualified as he unloaded on Jinder with the chair.
Winner of DQ: Jinder Mahal
– After the game Rollins Jinder chased the ramp and hit him with more chair strokes. Singh tried to stop him, but he was also dropped. Rollins posed at the announce table for a pop as a music hit. Elias comes out of nowhere and drops Rollins off the stage with a guitar. Elias is talking about Rollins when we go to the commercials.
– Back from the break and we get another video for Memorial Day.
– We see what has just happened with Jinder, Rollins and Elias. We see doctors and officials loading Rollins onto a stretcher. He also wears a neck brace. Rollins gets off the stretcher and insists on leaving. He is backed up by Jamie Noble when we go back to the announcers.
– We go to the ring and get out RAW Women's Champion Nia Jax. Jax goes to the ring, but the music interrupts and Ronda Rousey comes out. Jax is not happy that her performance is interrupted. Rousey welcomes the moderators and joins them for comments.
Jax picks up the microphone in the ring and says she's glad Ronda came to this show so she can show her exactly what's going to happen at Money In the Bank. An enhancement talent waits in the ring. Jax lets her show us the "thing", Rousey, the armbar. Jax counters the jobber's armbar, gets it up and pops it off with a powerbomb. Jax tells Rousey that the armbar does not mean much to her, that is, when she can put it on. Jax tells the jobber to bring it back. Jax blocks a blow and drops her with a Samoan Drop. Graves says the jobber is Michelle Webb. Jax mocks Rousey again on the microphone and continues to punish Webb. Jax tells Rousey how her boobs can crush a woman's chest, but she has another move that can do the same. She turns around and hits the transmitter on Webb. Jax mocks Rousey on the microphone as she watches from the announcement table.
Jax calls Rousey to come to the ring and help Webb. Fans pop. Rousey goes to the ring and enters. They circle and stare at each other. Jax asks if that's the intimidating look she's heard of. Jax says she's not so intimidated and she thinks it's humorous. Jax laughs at Rousey and says she's cute. Jax drops the microphone and turns to leave the ring as Rousey stares at her. Jax leaves her back to Rousey and leaves the ring as her music beats.
– Still to come, the Last Chance Gauntlet for the last women's MITB spot. We get a backstage selfie video by Dana Brooke to promote the Gauntlet.
Bray Wyatt and Matt Hardy Against the Rise
We go to the ring and join RAW Tag Team champions Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt for this non-title match , They pose as we go back to advertising.
Back from the break and the Ascension are in the ring that make their entrance. Matt starts with Viktor. Wyatt and Hardy keep control with fast tags. Konnor comes in and drops Matt for 2 points. They are going for a few minutes now. Wyatt approaches Victor and discharges in the corner.
Wyatt drops Victor and hits the Senton for 2 Count when Konnor interrupts the pin. Matt runs in, but Konnor tries to beat him. Hardy counters with a twist of fate. Matt Clotheslines Konnor over the top and they both hit the floor. Viktor with a close 2-position counts on Wyatt by roll-up. Wyatt with the Uranage. Wyatt and Hardy are being hyped before they hit the Double Team Kiss of Deletion. Matt goes to Victor for the Victory
Winners: Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt
– After the match, Hardy and Wyatt get together and pose together as their music hits.
– Kurt Angle is backstage in his office when The B Team comes in. They mock Wyatt and Hardy's celebration and tell Angle that they want a title fight. Curtis Axel says they are unbeaten and ready for Wyatt and Hardy. Angle says two wins in a row do not qualify for a punch. Angle asks what the other teams will think if he lets them jump over the others. Bo Dallas talks a bit nonsense, but comes up with Memorial Day BBQ's B Team. They hurry off as Angle rolls his eyes.
– Still to come, Roode vs. Owens. We go to business.
– Back from the break and we get a selfie video from The Riott Squad to hype the main event
Bobby Roode vs. Kevin Owens  We go to the ring and Bobby Roode comes out. Kevin Owens is next out and looks over his shoulder at Braun Strowman
The bell rings and they start walking. Owens takes control and works around Roode. Owens now with a headlock. Roode tries to fight and Owens drops him with one shoulder. Roode turns it over and heads for Glorious DDT, but Owens blocks it. Roode avoids the pop-up powerbomb and sends Owens to the apron. Roode with a big clothesline to send Owens to the ground. Owens takes Roode's knee on the apron and he falls hard. Owens starts Roode in the barrier as the referee counts. Owens with a big cannonball in the barrier as we go back to the advertisement.
More back and forth after the break. Roode wants a neckbreaker, but Owens blocks him. They get involved and Roode hits the neckbreaker for 2 counts. Roode lands above and retains control. Roode seems ready to throw Owens away, but Owens leaves the ring and heads up the ramp. Roode brings him back into the ring, but Owens superkicks him as soon as he returns. Owens covers for a close-2 count
Owens whips Roode for the pop-up Powerbomb, but Roode avoids it. Roode tries to roll Owens, but Owens falls down and turns the needle around him. Owens Wins
Winner: Kevin Owens
– Owens celebrates his music after the match. Roode watches from the ring as Owens pulls up the ramp. Suddenly Brown meets Strowman's music and Owens turns around to see the monster from behind. Owens pleads and moves around the ring. Braun runs and chases Owens around the ring. Roode stops Owens from leaving the ramp. Brown Floors Owens in the ring with a big shoulder. Roode enters the ring and cheers Strowman as he makes Owens run. Roode goes to the second rope and continues to cheer Brown as he strikes Owens another Powerslam. Braun stands tall as his music beats. Braun turns around and grabs Roode by the throat and gets him on his feet. Brown with a running powerslam on Roode now. Braun's music strikes again as he stands upright.
– Sami Zayn will still make a public apology for the last week segment with the "Sisters" of Bobby Lashley. Graves said WWE officials are not satisfied with the segment. We go to the advertising.
– Back from the break and out comes Sami Zayn.
Sami picks up the microphone as we hear a loud "You suck!" from a fan. Sami does not say the way he planned it last week and he went too far. Sami says WWE management has graciously allowed him to issue an official apology for the segment with the "Sisters" of Bobby Lashley. Sami says this is his apology, but the heat continues. He clears his throat and reads an apology to the entire WWE universe and the Lashley family. Sami calls the interview with Lashleys sisters highly rated. He recalls the criticisms of social media, including a fan who said he was embarrassed to be a Sami fan. Not only does Sami say social media, he's also bombarded with texts and e-mails. Even the 30-year-old New Yorker, who was evicted by his parents, sent him a DM and said he needed to be ashamed. Sami says the worst, he lied to us all. They were not Lashley's sisters. In fact, they were men. Men who hired Sami had fun at Lashley's expense. His intention was to inform and entertain, not to provoke. Sami says to all involved: He stutters for the apology and asks the fans to give him a break. He just wants to say … I'm sorry. It should be noted, however, that everything he said last week is true, he says.
Sami goes on to say that these were actors who played the sisters, but all the stories were true. His exposé about Lashley was rooted in reality. Sami knows that he is such a good artist that he does not expect us to get him. He says the story will look very positive on the interview. Sami defends the segment and says that he should be the one to excuse us because he deserves better, he deserves more, he deserves to be in Money In the Bank, Seth Rollins deserves to defeat for the WWE Intercontinental title instead an apology in Richmond, Virginia. The music comes and comes Lashley
Lashley picks up the microphone and says Memorial Day is especially for families like his. He greets and thanks the families with veterans. Fans sing USA and Lashley welcomes the crowd. Lashley says it's good to see Sami again. He says that Sami never contacted his sisters, but even they think he's pretty entertaining. Lashley says that things are getting old quickly last week and he sees that they have a problem, but they should fix it in the ring. Lashley challenges Sami to a match at Money In the Bank. Lashley tells Sami to do the right thing and talk the garbage back. Lashley shakes his hand and tells Sami to shake her. Sami finally does it and holds it, ridicules Lashley and says he'll tear the smile off his face with a Helluva kick. Sami tries to pull his hand back, but Lashley holds on and brings Sami to his knees with a grip. Sami implores Lashley and says he hurt him. Lashley has his own apology. He apologizes for everything he will do to Sami at Money In the Bank. Sami screams in pain and Lashley finally lets go of his hand. Lashley leaves the ring while his music is playing.
– Still to come, our Gauntlet Main Event. We get a backstage promo from Mickie James to hype the match.
Drew McIntyre v. Chad Gable
We go to the ring and out comes Drew McIntyre. Back to advertising.
Back from the break and we get another Memorial Day video. We also get a preview of Buddy Murphy vs. WWE cruiserweight champion Cedric Alexander this week in the WWE 205 live episode. We go back to the ring and Dolph Ziggler is waiting with McIntyre. Chad Gable is next.
The bell rings and they go on. Gable wants to wrestle, but McIntyre hits him down. Drew puts it in the corner and gives Goble big chops. McIntyre is talking some garbage as he continues the beatdown. Gable turns around, but Drew brings him in the face with a big boot. Drew climbs Gable next and hits him. McIntyre with more attack, including a suplex for a 2-count. McIntyre is holding Gable down.
Ziggler cheers Drew as he continues the attack. Drew takes Gable to the second rope on his shoulders, but Gable sends him to the mat. Drew finishes Gables comeback and sends him to the ground. Drew follows, but Gable fights back on the ground. Gable with a spickick on the floor as the referee counts. Drew lands Gable in the air and flings him into the ring as Ziggler watches him. Drew puts it back in the ring and waits for Gable to get up. McIntyre brings him back with the Claymore kick for the pin.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
– After the match McIntyre poses on his knees as his music strikes. Ziggler joins him in the ring while we play replays. Ziggler and McIntyre go back.
– Still to come, the B-Team's Memorial Day Tag Team BBQ. Back to commercial
– Back from the break and there is a barbecue in the ring. The B Team is hosting their Memorial Day Tag Team BBQ and several teams are repairing their plates or already eating – The Revival, Titus Worldwide, Breezango, The Rise, Heath Slater and Rhyno
Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas make jokes about the B Team themed foods they have. They continue to earn a title from RAW Tag Team champions Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt. Titus O & Neil tore the BBQ because he has no breast, ribs, macaroni and cheese or any season on the food. Titus says they will not jump in front of the other tag teams. Slater interrupts Titus and says it's a feast in West Virginia, where he's from. They joke about Rhyno, who has a whole tray full of sandwiches. Slater agrees that the B-team is unable to fight for a title. Axel says that if the other teams do not agree that the B-team earns a title fight, they will take their food back. This causes Titus to pour baked beans over Bo's head. Fandango smears Axel a bowl of potato salad. Now a big food fight breaks out.
Everyone goes down while the fight continues. Rhyno is in the ring and eats his bologna sandwiches. He throws something in the crowd. Axel and Dallas return to the ring and double team Rhyno and put him through a table. The B team stands up when it comes to their music, and we go to replays.
– Still to come, the women's main event. Back to advertisement
– Back from the break and the following games are announced for next week's RAW – Brown Strowman vs. Bobby Roode, Finn Balor vs. Kevin Owens and Nia Jax vs. Natalya.
– The B team enters Kurt Angle's office and wants a title after what happened at their BBQ. Angle is doing a Team Battle Royal day for RAW next week. The winners will face Wyatt and Hardy for the RAW Tag Team title at Money In the Bank.
Last Chance Money in Bank Gauntlet Qualifier: Bayley, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Ruby Riott, Dana Brooke, Mickie James, Sasha Banks
We Go to the ring and get out first to Bayley for tonight's main event. Charley Caruso interviews Bayley in the ring. She says that she will not pull back from a fight and gives her other competitors individual warnings when we see the briefcases hanging over the ring. Liv Morgan is next in line to start the match with Bayley representing The Riott Squad.
The bell rings and Bayley immediately beats a Bayley-to-Belly suplex to quickly eliminate Liv from the game. Sarah Logan is next.
Logan hits the ring and Bayley hits a shot. Logan blocks the suplex but lands on the ground. Bayley flies through the ropes and drops Logan to the ground. Bayley brings her back and covers a 2-count. Logan throws Bayley over her head for a count of 2. We see Ember Moon watching the game behind the scenes. Logan with more attack and another pin attempt. Bayley counters a pin trial and turns around to give Logan the quick pin. Liv hits the ring and they double team Bayley. Ruby Riott is next. Bayley is laid out like Liv and Logan watch. We go to the commercial with Ruby going down the ramp.
Back from the break and Ruby has Bayley on the mat. Bayley wants to make a comeback now. We see Alexa Bliss backstage watching the game. Ruby runs into the boots in the corner, but she turns it around and drops Bayley onto the pin. Bayley was eliminated. Dana Brooke is next.
Dana ends up putting Ruby in the corner and unloading her. Brooke with a huge clothesline from the corner for a close 2 count. Riott blocks a shot and hits the Riott kick for the pin. Dana was eliminated. Mickie James is next for a big hometown pop.
Mickie pulls Ruby out of the ring and works her over. Mickie insults her and sends her back, followed by a jump from the apron. Mickie returns it for a 2-count. More back and forth now. Mickie drops Ruby for a close 2-count. Ruby goes down and tries to recover, but Mickie lets the ropes run and throws them through the ropes. We go to the advertising.
Back from the break and Mickie unloads Ruby with some of her signature moves in the ring while the hometowners cheer. Mickie counters a move and drops Ruby. Mickie tilts and looks at the briefcases as the fans cheer again. Mickie goes to the top and meets a Thesz Press for 2 counts. More back and forth on the mat. Mickie with 2 counters. Ruby counters a train and rolls Mickie on the needle with a handful of tights. Fans booed when Mickie was eliminated from a cheap pin. Sasha Banks is next.
Ruby and Sasha go, trade moves and try. Sasha takes Ruby by the arm and holds her on the floor. Ruby gets up and they mess up a move when Banks tries to drop her into the submission. Ruby with the STO for another pin attempt. Ruby with pounding in the corner now. Ruby retains control as we watch Natalya behind the scenes. Sasha struggles and rocks Ruby in the face. Sasha fights out of the corner, but is sent to the apron. Sasha with one knee from the apron in the face. Sasha flies off the top for a 2-Count Ruby. More back and forth now. Ruby catches Sasha with the big DDT for a close 2 count. Ruby drops Sasha with a kick for another pin attempt.
Ruby pumps Sasha a bit more and takes her to the top for a Superplex. Banks struggles and fights back. Sasha with elbows to the back of her head. Sasha falls down under Ruby and brings her to the mat with a powerbomb. Ruby now steps in to Sasha with the Banks statement. Sasha breaks the handle and knocks Liv and Logan off the apron as they try to interfere. This results in Sasha Ruby throwing back into the Banks Declaration for Victory and the last place in the Women's Money-in-Bank Ladder Match
Winner: Sasha Banks
– After the game, Sasha stands tall as her music beats. The Riott Squad is grouped on the ramp. Sasha looks and points at the briefcases as the celebration begins. RAW goes straight up with Sasha.