Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE SmackDown ad party. Tonight's show comes from the PNC Arena in Raleigh, NC.
– Tonight WWE SmackDown opens live from the PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina as Tom Phillips greets us. He is supported by Corey Graves and Byron Saxton. They hype tonight's show – The Miz and The Bar vs. the New Day, Lana vs. Naomi In A Dance Off, Samoa Joe vs. Daniel Bryan In The Final Money In The Bank Qualifier
– We're about to go to The Ring and Out comes Samoa Joe.
Joe pulls out a ladder under the ring and makes her burst as a fan. We see the Money In the Bank briefcases hanging high above the ring. Joe climbs up the ladder and pulls out one of the briefcases. Joe comes down again and asks for a microphone. Joe talks about how the leader refers to biblical terms and says his version is very different ̵
Bryan says there are some lines that you simply do not cross. Bryan goes to the ring and says he will break Joe's leg if he raises his wife or daughter again. Bryan says they do not have to wait, they can fight now. Bryan enters the ring as Joe moves the ladder to the corner and the fans say "Yes!" Singing. The music interrupts and comes out Big Cass before they can start fighting. Cass limps down with a crutch. Fans boo him as he picks up the microphone and hobbles down the ramp in a suit.
Cass asks if they're a bunch of kids on a playground both mocking. Cass calls them "the shrimp and the blimp" and says that the money should be in the bank shot. Cass says the second time crap needs to stop and it will. Cass says he talked to General Manager Paige with SmackDown and Joe against Bryan will not happen tonight. Fans are really blowing on Cass as he enters the ring. He reveals that Joe will pass Cass for the last MITB spot when he is free. Cass asks when he will be cleared and reveals that he has already been clarified. He swings the clutch, but Bryan pushes him into the corner and discharges himself as "yes!" Chants pick up. Cass takes Bryan to the ladder in the corner and he goes downstairs. Cass drops Joe next with a briefcase. Bryan also eats a briefcase. Cass lifts the briefcase and smiles as the Boos move on. Cass stands high on the briefcase as his music strikes. Joe is outside while Bryan is in the ring.
– We see Shinsuke Nakamura running behind the scenes. He has signs numbered from 1-10. He comes to 10 characters and tears it open. Nakamura vs. Tye Dillinger will take place tonight. We go to the advertising.
– Back from the break and we see what Big Cass just did with Daniel Bryan and Samoa Joe. SmackDown General Manager Paige is backstage with a co-worker asking him to keep her informed of any issues. Paige next meets Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose. You wonder if the pressure is the reason she has been making so many mistakes recently, like giving the wrong people title shots? They argue that Asuka should not get the women's SmackDown title against Carmella at Money In the Bank. Paige makes Asuka vs Rose for tonight and leaves. Renee Young stops Paige next and asks if Cass can tell the truth about today's main event of Cass vs. Cass. Joe vs. Bryan Vs. Joe said. Paige did not know that Joe would kidnap the show and that Cass would speak for her because nobody spoke for her. Paige says Cass has been cleared, but Bryan hit Jeff Hardy last week to earn the chance. She does Bryan Vs. Joe vs. Cass for today's Main Event and leaves.
Shinsuke Nakamura Vs. Tye Dillinger
We go to the ring and come out first Shinsuke Nakamura as announcer Hype Nakamura vs. WWE Champion AJ Styles on money in the bank. Tye Dillinger is out next.
They meet in the middle of the ring for a few words and pushes. Nakamura takes control first, but Tye chops him after kicking. Tye puts it in the corner for another big blow. Tye gets Nakamura into the corner and rocks him while the fans count. Nakamura goes down for a breather but Tye follows. Nakamura turns it over with blows on the floor. Nakamura brings it back into the ring, but Tye throws him from the apron into the barrier. Tye runs the ropes for a dive, but Nakamura hits him on the ropes with one knee. Dillinger lands on the floor. We go to the advertising.
Back from the break and Tye joins a jawbreaker, but Nakamura comes back and lays him down again. Nakamura plays against the crowd and tells the referee to count while Dillinger is down, as in a last-man standing game. Tye gets up and fights back, but Nakamura retains control of strikes and kicks him back. Nakamura counts again and the crowd counts with him. Tye makes it back, but Nakamura works him with knees in the corner.
Nakamura positions Dillinger over the top turnbuckle and strikes at the ribs with a big knee. Nakamura counts again. Dillinger makes it again, before Nakamura's 10 counts again. Tye mocks Nakamura and ducks as he storms in. Tye mocks Nakamura and gets down to work. Nakamura with another knee and a kick. Tye comes back with a clothesline. Tye retains control until Nakamura makes a shot from the apron. Nakamura goes to the second rope and kicks a flying knee to the chin. Nakamura now prepares for the Kinshasa and hits her, covers the needle.
Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura
– After the match, Nakamura stands tall as his music beats. We go to repetitions. Nakamura drops Tye again with a shot in the neck. Nakamura takes him and starts counting again. He makes it to the 10th count and Dillinger is still down. Nakamura stands tall as his music beats.
– Dasha Fuentes is backstage with WWE Champion AJ Styles and asks what has just happened with Dillinger and the Last Man definition. AJ has not forgotten what Nakamura did last week. At some point something caught in Nakamura and he is not sure what it was, but Nakamura is now more dangerous than he was. AJ says the goal favors Nakamura as a striker, but his challenger underestimates him again. AJ says he fights harder and smarter than the guy who is much taller and stronger than him. AJ goes on to say that Nakamura will try to tear down everything he has built at Money In the Bank, but when all is said and done, the last man will be The Phenomenal One, AJ Styles.
– Rusev Day is backstage with Lana trying to show her some dance moves. We go back to advertising.
– We go to the ring when Greg Hamilton introduces Rusev and Aiden English. They come on stage and English sings / raps the introduction for Lana. Rusev finishes with the "Lana is the best, Lana is # 1" tune as Lana her way for this dance-off.
Naomi is out next. She stops on the ramp and brings back a few backups – the Usos. Noami goes to the ring as both sides face each other. Hamilton announces the rules for the dance contest. Lana is first and she gets a pop. Noami comes next and it sounds like her pop is louder. They dance next and then hug, but Lana starts Naomi and drops her. Things are falling apart now. The segment ends with The Usos Superkicking Rusev Day out of the ring before Naomi Lana drops back while she storms in. Naomi's music beats as she and the Usos celebrate.
– Still to come, Bryan Vs. Joe vs. Cass for Last MITB Spot
– We're watching The New Day behind the scenes with a plate of Shenanigan pancakes. The Miz and The Bar are shown in their dressing room and practice pancakes. The bar and The Miz vs. The New Day will take place this evening. Back to commerce.
The Bar and The Miz Against the New Day
Back from the break and out comes the new day for six-man action. The Miz is next, followed by The Bar.
The Miz wants to start with Big E. Big E dances around and stares at Miz before they can finish. Miz immediately hits Cesaro. Cesaro is knocked over by Big E for a 2 count. Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston are up for a double teaming. Kofi sprays Cesaro on the mat for a 2-count as the legal man. Cesaro hurls Kofi in the corner and comes with Sheamus. Kofi tries to fend them off, but they distract the referee so that Miz Kofi can bring the ring to the floor. Wood checks Kofi on the ring as we go back to the ad.
Back from the break and Sheamus keeps Kofi down as Big E and Woods try to gather the crowd for him. Kofi battles up and down, but Sheamus rams him back into the corner. Cesaro turns on and delivers a large running uppercut for 2 counts. Sheamus is coming from another fast day. Sheamus lets Woods fall from the apron with a cheap shot. The bar doubles the kofi as Cesaro comes over and comes down from the second rope. Kofi plays against 2 when Cesaro argues with the referee.
Kofi tries to get to Big E, but Cesaro stops with hi. Cesaro misses a running uppercut in the corner and lands on the ground as Kofi moves. Miz also lands on the ground after missing a shot. Miz grabs the foot of Big E but stops as Big E gets him caught. Big E comes down and Decks Sheamus approaches. Miz lures Big E for a cheap shot on the ground. Miz and Sheamus are now launching Big E into the barrier and he lands hard. Kofi with 2 points on Cesaro in the ring now. Sheamus with another cheap shot and another 2 counters from Cesaro. Miz comes back in and waits for Kofi to get up. Kofi blocks the Skull Crushing Final and drops Miz with the SOS.
Kofi finally marks Woods with the hot tag. Woods unloads to drop his opponents from the apron and unloads Sheamus. Miz runs in, but Woods kicks him in the face. Sheamus runs into the ring as Woods comes out of the corner. Woods flies to the floor and takes Cesaro for a pop. Woods returns to the ring and plants Sheamus with a large DDT for a close to 2 count. Fans sing for The New Day while Woods takes the lead. Miz distracts him and allows Sheamus to nail him while he's up. Kofi takes Miz to the ground, but Cesaro brings Kofi out. The bar hits the doubles team on Woods and Cesaro covers for a close 2-count. Woods blocks Neutralizer and moves to Big E. Big Cesaro and Coleo play him with Woods, but Cesaro joins 2. Big E can not Believe
Big E claps and waits for Cesaro to stand up as a fan vocals. Cesaro blocks the big end. Miz logs in, but Big E tries to spike Cesaro from the apron anyway. Cesaro kicks him and Miz drops Big E with the DDT for a close to 2 count. The game is falling apart now. Woods drops Sheamus to the ground and jumps out, but The Bar catches him and sends him into the barrier. Miz misses a shot on Kofi. Kofi jumps to the top turnbuckle and jumps to the floor. This causes Big E to hit the big ending on Miz for the pin.
Winner: The New Day
– After the match, The New Day celebrates in the ring while we play replays. They point to the Money In the Bank briefcases and do the "who?" Playfully, one speculates on which member will go to the MITB Ladder Match.
– Renee Young is backstage with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson asking for their title shot from SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bludgeon Brothers at MITB. The Good Brothers talk about how they are in the best shape of their careers and ready for the title. They admit that they have done their work for them, but they are confident that they will beat the Bludgeon Brothers at Money In the Bank as if they were a few … strange music is starting to play, as Rowan and Harper appear on a nearby TV screen. They send an eerie warning to the good brothers and tell them to prepare for what is coming.
– Still to come, Cass vs. Bryan vs. Joe in the main event.
– We see Asuka behind the scenes preparing for her game. Back to overview
Mandy Rose vs. Asuka
Back from the break, SmackDown World Champion Carmella joins the commentators. Mandy Rose is out next for the game. Asuka goes out next, but Sonya Deville hides her on the ramp and drops her as Rose watches from the ring. Asuka recovers and hits the ring, telling the referee she is ready to leave.
The bell rings and Rose attacks Asuka in the corner and discharges herself. Mandy retains control and pulls Asuka by the hair from the corner. Asuka tries to fight back, but Rose turns her around and drops her face – first for a near 2 count and another. Rose is holding Asuka now. Asuka struggles, but Rose kneels in her stomach. Rose with more offense and a big knee for another pin attempt. Rose stands tall and poses over Asuka as we go to the commercial.
Back from the break and Rose retains control until Asuka drops her nose. Asuka makes a comeback and hits the hip attack in the corner. Asuka goes to the top and hits a rocket dropkick for a pop. Asuka with 2 counters. Asuka charges another hip attack, but Rose moves and Asuka hangs on the ropes. Rose with more offense until Asuka counters and she rolls for a count of 2.
Asuka searches for The Asuka Lock, but Rose replies. They are now acting on the mat. Asuka rolls into the Asuka Lock and Rose Roosters for the finish.
– After the match, Carmella enters the ring and interrupts Asuka's celebration. They are face to face. Carmella lifts the title in Asuka's face and stares at her as her music strikes. Carmella leaves as Asuka watches.
– We see Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch behind the scenes. Flair believes Asuka will win the title at Money In the Bank. Flair can see it now … Asuka will win the title and she will win the briefcase, setting the stage for a WrestleMania 34 rematch. Becky contradicts and sees herself gaining. She had her fingers on winning the briefcase last year and nothing will stop her this year, not even flair. Flair thinks it's hard because she wants Becky to win as well, but Flair needs that, she needs her title back. They have a few friendly words when Paige comes in. Paige loves the competition. She says that reminds her of her team PCB. Paige tries to enter in "Tea Time" and goes away after an embarrassing exchange.
– Come on, Cass vs. Joe vs. Bryan in the main event. Back to advertising.
– Back from the break and announced for next Tuesday, Becky Lynch is against Charlotte Flair plus mixed tag team action with Lana and Rusev Day against Naomi and The Usos.
– Sin Cara approaches Andrade "Cien" Almas backstage and hugs him. Zelina Vega comes up and she is not happy, asks who Cara is and why no one like him talks to her client. She says Almas is the future of SmackDown. Cara asks Almas if she's serious and Almas tells him something in Spanish.
Money In the Bank Triple Threat: Big Cass vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Samoa Joe
We're going to the ring tonight as Big Cass and Samoa Joe are the first contenders. This is the last Money In the Bank qualifier for pay-per-view June 17. Daniel Bryan is next to the "Yes!"
The bell rings and they unload Cass in the corner and turn to him. Fans pop as Joe and Bryan beat Cass in the corner. Joe turns on Bryan and treats him, returning him to the corner with strikes. Joe works Bryan in the corner and chops him. Bryan counters a train and throws Cass through the ropes and sends him into the barrier. Joe drops Bryan with a lasso. Joe runs the ropes and makes a big jump on the floor on Cass. Bryan goes to the top rope and jumps to the floor and takes both Cass and Joe along. We go to the advertising.
Back from the break and Cass works over Joe. Joe turns around and drops Cass into the corner with a kick to the head. Joe chooses Cass's Coquina clutch, but Bryan stops. Joe unloads on Bryan and beats a senton for a pin attempt Cass breaks. Cass takes a deep breath. Cass lands in the ring again, but Joe hits him with punches. Joe puts it in the corner, but Cass turns it over. Cass wastes time and fans booed. Bryan enters and unloads with "yes!" Kick the corner to Cass. Cass drops him with ease.
Cass throws Bryan to the ground and follows him. Cass brings Bryan over the announcement table at his neck. Cass puts Bryan behind the table and turns his attention back to Joe in the ring. Cass runs into a corner in a boot. Joe goes to the top, but here Bryan comes out of nowhere and lets Joe fall to the top. Bryan also takes Cass into the corner and sends him to the floor, followed by a baseball slide into the barrier. Bryan climbs up with Joe and covers him several times. Bryan brings Joe to the mat with a big hurricanrana for a pop. Bryan is now playing high as fans sing his name. Bryan with his knee in the lead to Joe in the corner, and another. Bryan goes for a third knee, but Cass runs and pinches him for a near 2 count.
Fans boo while Cass takes control of Bryan in the ring. Bryan fights back, but Cass kneels in his stomach. Cass stands tall over Bryan while Joe is outside. Back to commercial
Back from the break and Cass's on with Joe. Cass drops Joe and hits the Empire Elbow for 2 points when Bryan walks in. Cass unloads on Bryan and beats the East River Crossing for another pin attempt. More between the three now back and forth. Bryan with Dragon Screw leg whips on both opponents. Bryan gets big as fans cheer before he "yes!" go to Cass and Joe. Bryan hits the big kicks against the head on both and covers Cass for a close to 2 count.
Bryan whips Cass's leg again. Joe comes from behind and puts the Coquina clutch on Bryan and falls to the mat. Bryan sends Joe over the top to the floor. Bryan turns and ducks a big boot from Cass. Bryan tries to get Cass to The Yes Lock and finally puts him on the mat. Cass struggles, but Bryan holds him as Joe pulls Bryan out of the ring on his leg. Bryan jumps off the apron and drops Joe in the face with one knee.
Bryan slowly returns to the ring and goes upstairs. Bryan with a rocket launcher against Cass. Bryan is starting to get up. Bryan tilts up and starts the "Yes!" sings as fans pop. Bryan with the big knee to Cass. Bryan covers the win, but Joe stops him and applies the Coquina clutch to Bryan. Bryan tries to come out when Joe yells at him. Bryan begins to fade now when Joe tells him to give up. The referee calls for the bell as Bryan passes out in the clutch. Joe goes to Money In the Bank
Winner: Samoa Joe
– After the match, Joe stands upright as he raises his arm and hits his music. We go to repetitions. Joe leaves the ramp and looks back at the ring to mock Bryan for going to sleep. Joe's music stops as Cass waits for Bryan to get up. Cass storms into the eyes with a crazy look and burns Bryan with a big boot. Cass mocks Bryan and stands with his fist in the air. Cass & # 39; s music begins as he looks down on Bryan and SmackDown starts.