Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE SmackDown ad party. The show tonight comes from the Ford Center in Evansville, Indiana
– Tonight WWE SmackDown opens with a sedan pulling in the back. The Miz and Maryse come out first. Maryse goes back to get her daughter. They go into the arena and today's show will be a premiere party for their new "Miz & Mrs." Point to the USA network.
– We are from the Ford Center in Evansville, Indiana, as Tom Phillips welcomes us. He is accompanied by Corey Graves and Byron Saxton.
– We go straight to the ring as Randy Orton makes his way out. They feature a video pack featuring Jeff Hardy's WWE United States title loss for Shinsuke Nakamura at Extreme Rules, with Orton's return that night.
Orton is now grinning in the ring as some fans boo. Orton says he has heard all our theories about why he did what he did ̵
Orton goes on to say he started his career as a legend killer, but 16 years later he finally realized who the real legend killer is – every single one of the fans. Orton says he will not let her win or be beaten because he is now the legend. Orton will take on the task of destroying every superstar the fans place on a pedestal, starting with Hardy. Orton says that's why Hardy is not here today and when he's done, Hardy will never be back. Orton says he will finish Hardy's career. Orton goes on to say we can call him what we want, but the only name that counts is the three most devastating letters in the industry – RKO. Orton drops the microphone and goes to the back without music.
– The commentators talk about the pay-per-view [WWEDevelopment of all women before they send us into a commercial break.
– Back from the break and we watch a video about the Evolution announcement from RAW. Tom congratulates the entire women's department.
Rusev against Andrade "Cien" Almas
We go to the ring and Rusev comes out with Lana. We see backstage video from earlier today with Lana and Zelina Vega arguing to set up this match. Andrade "Cien" Almas is next on the road with Vega. Fans sing Russev Day as the bell beats. No Aiden-English on the ring tonight. The bell rings and they close.
Rusev overwhelms early and sends Almas to the mat. Almas turns it around and poses on the ropes with Vega to mock Rusev. They go out and come in again when Rusev takes control after a kick from Almas. Rusev with a suplex for a quick 1 count. Rusev sends Almas down for a breather with Vega. Lana joins Rusev in the ring to pose as fans. Vega checks Almas on the outside while we go to the commercial.
More back and forth after the break. Rusev unloads with a series of kicks and a big shot in the corner. Lana continues to cheer Rusev. Almas tries to turn him over, but Rusev balances him with another big kick for a pin attempt. Rusev misses the machka kick. Rusev grabs and discharges, but Almas fights him. Russev blocks the Hammerlock DDT, but Almas stuns him.
Almas goes for the double knee, but Rusev cuts him off with a big machka kick. Lana and Almas are firing their superstars. Fans sing for Rusev Day. Vega and Lana are now arguing about the ring as the crowd shows up. Vega decks Lana first in the mouth. Lana fights Vega on the ground and they fight. Aiden runs down and pulls Lana away from Vega. This goes back as Vega jumps on Aiden's back and Lana goes down. Rusev sees it and he is not happy. Almas takes advantage of the distraction and hits the Hammerlock DDT for the pin.
Winner: Andrade "Cien" Almas
– After the match, Almas hits the ground and heads up the ramp with Vega as she lifts his arm. Lana enters the ring to look for Rusev. English looks up from the floor and feels bad what happened.
– Still the premiere party for "Miz & Mrs." with The Miz and Maryse.
– R-Truth is backstage preparing for his first match since WrestleMania 34, against Samoa Joe. Tye Dillinger is with him. Tye talks truth and goes away. We go back to advertising.
– Back from the break and Lana argues with Aiden English backstage. English says he did all this for Rusev and Lana, but Rusev will not answer his phone calls, what should he do? Lana says maybe Rusev did not want to speak English. Rusev has stabbed his back, but he stops and interrupts her and says that's enough and maybe none of them is good enough for Rusev Day. Russev Attacks
R-Truth vs. Samoa Joe
We go to the ring and R-Truth comes out rapping. Samoa Joe is out next.
The bell rings and Joe goes to the truth with strikes. The truth blocks a shot and hits the jaw. The truth with another leap into the corner. Truth retains control with faster attack. Joe avoids the scissors kick and joins a headbutt.
Joe retains control and intercepts Truth again and puts him hard in the mat. Joe uses the Coquina clutch for easy victory.
Winner: Samoa Joe
– After the match, Joe stands tall while we play replays.
– Still to come, The New Day vs. SnitY in a tag team tournament match.
– Asuka is backstage as Dasha Fuentes approaches her for comments on the WWE Evolution pay-per-view. Asuka says she is ready and so excited, but tonight Billie Kay is not ready for her. We go back to advertising.
Asuka vs. Billie Kay
Back from the break and first comes Asuka. Billie Kay is next on the road with Peyton Royce. We get a backstage video of The IIconics with comments on Evolution pay-per-view and footage of Asuka.
The bell rings and Billie talks garbage. Asuka joins, but Billie takes control early for a 1-count. This tempts Asuka as she shuts Billie out and smashes a shining wizard at Peyton.
Asuka grabs her ankle, but Billie fights back. Peyton is pushed off the apron. Billie avoids a German suplex next but Asuka fights on and joins kicks. Asuka beats a third major kick and covers the easy victory
– Asuka stands upright after the match when Billie Peyton looks on the outside.
– WWE United States champion Shinsuke Nakamura is behind the scenes for Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton. Nakamura mocks Hardy for nearly winning in the last week and says Hardy has been bitten by The Viper. Nakamura warns Orton to be cautious because he breaks back.
– Still to come, Becky Lynch vs. Carmella with SummerSlam implications. In addition, Paige will betray the SummerSlam opponent for AJ Styles and there will be a contract signing. Back to advertisement
– Back from the break and The Miz is backstage with his family when the paparazzi take pictures of them.
– We go to the ring and SmackDown General Manager Paige is in the ring for a contract signing.
Paige says she enjoys being GM here in SmackDown, but she's excited to see her girls tear her down at the   Evolution pay-per-view. Says Paige, but now it goes into the biggest show of the summer, SummerSlam. She's here to announce the challenger to WWE Champion AJ Styles. Paige introduces Styles and comes out as the music strikes.
AJ hits the ring and fans chant his name for a minute or two. Styles thanks the fans and says he is a husband and father, and the first person he thought about when he learned that [Evolution] was announced was his little girl. AJ Continues and Says Evolution is just another reason to be proud of the company he works for. He is also proud to defend his title at SummerSlam, where he first laid the groundwork for what should be known as The House That AJ Styles Built. He recalls SummerSlam matches with Kevin Owens and John Cena and says SummerSlam is for him like WrestleMania but they'll turn up the heat a bit more. AJ signs the SummerSlam contract and says that all he needs now is Paige's opponent.
Paige calls for a drum roll, but the music interrupts her and comes James Ellsworth on the stage. Ellsworth introduces herself and says Mella is money, but Ellsworth is exquisite. Ellsworth says the real reason he came back to WWE is the WWE title. Ellsworth says no one is as valuable as he is because he has defeated AJ three times and you know what they are saying – a fourth time is the spell. AJ says nobody says that. Ellsworth continues, saying AJ is shocked and scared. Ellsworth comments on how he will quickly defeat AJ for the SummerSlam title. Paige says she has that. She tells Ellsworth to just stop it. Paige leaves the ring and tells Ellsworth that he's just a joke. Ellsworth corrects her and says she's the joke. He beats her accent and says we can not understand her half the time. He looks at her next look and Paige says we do not make fun of the people around her. Ellsworth says he does, and he realizes how pale she is. Paige approaches Ellsworth and says she's fed up with him. She has two words for him … you're fired! Paige calls for security and out comes two men carrying him away.
Fans chant for AJ as Paige returns with Ellsworth and safety. He has been kicked out of the arena and the guards make sure he does not come back. The cameras cut back into the ring as Samoa attacks Joe Styles and destroys him. Joe uses the Coquina clutch and breaks it to sign the contract. Joe makes his exit while AJ is down and warns AJ that the clock is ticking. Back to advertisement
– Back from the break and we see what has just happened with AJ Styles. Paige approaches Samoa Joe Backstage and she is not happy. Paige says she picked Joe as AJ's opponent because he's unpredictable and has a killer instinct, but that's not what she's up to. Joe fires back and says what she planned was pedestrian, but what he was doing was phenomenal. Joe storms off. SmackDown champion Carmella comes up and brings Ellsworth to the shot. Paige tells her to buy a new boyfriend because she has money. Carmella continues until she becomes Evolution champion because Paige's match with Carmella and Becky Lynch at SummerSlam is nothing. Carmella tells of everyone she has defeated twice and says she will beat Becky now.
Carmella vs. Becky Lynch
We go to the ring and out First comes Becky Lynch. SmackDown champion Carmella is next for this non-title match. Becky will earn a Summer Slam title fight if she can win this match.
The bell rings and they go off. Becky goes for an early dis-arm-but Carmella resists. Becky goes back to the template, but Carmella makes it a pin attempt. Carmella takes control and drops Becky. They run the ropes and Becky nails a flying forearm. Carmella rolls to the ground for a breather. Becky follows and leaves her to the right. Becky brings it back into the ring but Carmella rolls out again. Becky follows, but Carmella starts her into the barrier. We go to the advertising.
Back from the break and Carmella talks to Becky's face about garbage. This fails as Becky takes control and can revise her. Carmella finally turns it over and hits a flatliner for a near 2 count. Carmella puts it in the corner for a Tornado DDT but Becky counters. Becky beats the Bexploder Suplex for a pop. More back and forth now. Becky goes to the top, but Carmella cuts them off. Carmella brings Becky to the mat with scissors, but Becky is still kicking out. Carmella with more insult and a tight 2-count while her feet are on the ropes.
Becky blocks a shot and drops Carmella to the side of the head with a kick. They both go down. Becky gets up first and goes to the top. Becky falls to the leg, but Carmella moves out of the way. Carmella drops Becky for 2 points. Becky blocks a move and pulls Carmella into the Dis-Arm-Her for the win and the Summer Slam cover picture.
Winner and New # 1 Challenger: Becky Lynch
– After the match, Becky celebrates as Carmella goes down and throws a fit. Becky will now confront Carmella with the title on the line in Brooklyn. We go to repetitions. The moderators argue about whether the referee once made a bad call. Carmella looks off the stage and raises the title as Becky celebrates.
– Another premiere celebration for the new USA Network series by The Miz and Maryse. Also SAnITY vs. The New Day in a Tournament Game
– We go backstage to SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bludgeon Brothers. Harper says 4 teams will fight, but there will be no winner, only punishment. Rowan says it does not matter who survives, because the same fate awaits the winner at SummerSlam – a club
Tag Team Tournament Match: The New Day Vs. SAnITY
We go to the ring and the new day comes out – Big E, Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston. Back to advertising.
Back from the break and comment on The Usos. They will compete in a tournament against The Bar next week. Greg Hamilton does the introductions as SAnitY comes out next – Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain.
Woods and Big E are in their team as Dain and Wolfe represent SAnITY. Wolfe starts with Woods and drops him with a shoulder. Woods drops Wolfe next with a big right hand. Wood with 2 counters. More back and forth. Wolfe blocks the honor roll and hits a German suplex. Dain strikes next and works over Woods as fans try to gather for him. Dain hits Woods and hits a big Senton to prevent the day at Big E. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Woods finally takes Dain down to get an opening. Big E gets the hot day when Wolfe comes in. Big E with big suplexes to Wolfe. Big E dances over Wolfe and starts the ropes, but brakes as Young climbs onto the apron. Kofi runs over, but Dain grabs him in the middle of the air. Dain is brought out. Young tries to disturb again, but Kofi pushes him from the top. The chaos leads to a midnight hour on Wolfe for the pin.
Winner: The New Day
– After the match, the new day celebrates as the music beats. In the final they meet the winners of The Bar vs. The Usos. The Usos stand up from the comment and hit the ring, but also Sheamus & Cesaro come out. The bar speaks from the stage and announces that they are back. They did not miss the fans, but they miss champions. They cut promos to win the tournament and then the titles at SummerSlam.
– Paige is backstage with The Miz, Maryse and her daughter. Miz asks where the babysitter is and Paige says they look at him – Sin Cara. Miz changes his mind and puts on a baby carrier instead. Miz, Maryse and her daughter go to the ring. Back to advertising.
– Back from the break and Hamilton introduces the stars of "Miz & Mrs." on the USA Network – The Miz, Maryse and Monroe Sky. The music comes and they come for the premiere party for the show tonight, which sounds like SmackDown's charisma.
The ring is set up for MizTV. Miz welcomes us to her premiere party. He says we mourned the end of Team Hell No and Daniel Bryan's career last week, but that's old news, because we're here to celebrate Miz and his wife tonight. Miz praises his wife and she picks up the microphone. Maryse talks about the evolution pay-per-view and says, let's be honest, evolution started with her. They both clog their new show. Miz gets fans to give it up for his daughter and fans do a Monroe Sky Chant. Miz says only the mention of Daniel Bryan has made Monroe Sky to sleep, so he needs everyone to use their quiet voices. Miz leads us to a preview for her "Miz & Mrs." Series
The preview is interrupted by Daniel Bryan, who now stands on the big screen. Bryan apologizes, but says he should not be here in the background to apologize. He should be at the party to apologize personally. Fans are chanting "yes!" and out comes Bryan to the ring as his music begins. Safety meets Bryan at the ring and stops him, but he attacks her. Bryan unloads and gets the security out. Miz and Maryse watch. Bryan enters the ring and Maryse tells him to get off. Miz throws Monroe Sky on Bryan and he catches her, but we see that it was just a doll all the time. Miz uses and lets Bryan boo with a Skull Crushing final as fans. Miz talks some trash and says he was wrong. This is a baby doll and the baby backstage was an actor. Miz says he would never bring his precious baby to a city like this. Fans boo him even more. Miz says, now Bryan's face is in the mat and if we want to see Monroe Sky, we should focus on "Miz & Mrs." hire at the moment on the USA Network. Miz guarantees it will be great. Miz's music strikes when we play replays. Bryan recovers in the ring and looks at the baby doll on the mat. Miz and Maryse go on stage and smile, SmackDown goes up in the air.