On Sunday night, WWE superstars storm the Mercedes-Benz Superdome of New Orleans for WrestleMania 34, the biggest extravaganza in the sports entertainment calendar.
Headlining two epic championship encounters, the in-ring debut of Ronda Rousey, the latest development of the Women's Revolution and the return of Daniel Bryan to the action, has the potential to be one of the biggest in the show To belong to event history.
The wrestling world will be on the seven-hour spectacle, ready to lose themselves in the grandeur and spectacle of showcasing them all.
How will they do it, what time they will do it, and what superstars are preferred to emerge victors from their games, according to OddsShark
Available on WWE Network
WrestleMania Kickoff Show Starts at 5 pm ET
The WrestleMania main show begins at 7 pm. ET
Match Card and Betting Odds
- Universal Championship Game: Roman Reigns (-1
- WWE Championship Game: Shinsuke Nakamura (-415) vs. AJ Styles (+295)
- Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle (-530) beating Triple H and Stephanie McMahon (+350)
- Intercontinental Championship game: Finn Balor (-170) beating Seth Rollins (+300) beating The Miz (19659013) +280)
- United States Championship Game: Randy Orton (-105) vs. Jinder Mahal (+185) vs. Bobby Roode (+390) vs. Rusev (N / A)
- Raw Women's Championship Game: Nia Jax (-390) beating Alexa Bliss (+270)
- SmackDown Women's Championship Match: Asuka (-1050) beating Charlotte (+550)
- Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon beating Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship Game: The Usos vs. New Day Against The Bludgeon Bludgeon
- Raw Tag Team Championship Game: Brown Strowman and Mystery Partner Against The Bar
- Andre The Giant Memorial Ba ttle Royal
- First Women WrestleMania Battle Royal
- Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Final: Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali
A Dream Game
AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura will fight for the WWE Championship on Sunday night in a match that hardcore fans of professional wrestling have dreamed, desired and desired since the moment both men arrived in Vince McMahon's wrestling empire.
For the first time since they shared the ring in New Japan, Pro Wrestling's Wrestle Kingdom 10, the allure of championship gold, brings them together, which has the potential to be the best match of this year's card.
The build has focused almost exclusively on the idea that fans can not wait for it on the grandest stage of all and the uncertainty that it would ever happen. Now that the time comes, the international sensations will be subjected to incredible pressure to meet high expectations and considerable hype.
If their latest high-profile battle is a sign, fans will get a treat on Sunday.
An Intercontinental Championship Fight with Star Squads
The Miz has almost single-handedly restored credibility to the Intercontinental Championship and raised it to levels he has not seen in a long time would have.
On Sunday night, the culmination of his hard work of re-imagining the fans as one of the sport's most coveted prizes, he will defend himself against Finn Balor and Seth Rollins, which has the potential to be a show stealer.
It was easy Last year, Rollins fought Triple H in one of the big games on the card and Balor was the first Universal Champion in WWE history. These two stars have incredible fan bases and both are among the most credible wrestlers in the Raw squad.
Miz's ability or inability to extricate himself from the game with his intact title will be the focus of the game.
A victory for the Hollywood A-Lister would lift him to almost a level above the IC title. A victory for each of his opponents reinforces the importance of this championship in the eyes of the fans who perceive Rollins and Balor as legitimate major event-worthy superstars.
The Empress of Tomorrow and the Master of the Now
Asuka and Charlotte will compete against each other on Sunday in the SmackDown Women's Championship, making the coronation of The Empress of Tomorrow Being a champion The women's division of the brand is built for the foreseeable future.
Every win in their epic series without defeat has led to their title win over Charlotte. To deprive her of the moment from the fans who followed her journey would be unfair and damaging to the performer.
WrestleMania is the best wrestler and figure in women's wrestling for nearly three years and will be the night when Asuka consolidates her status as elite of the elite, thanks to a signature win and her first major roster title.