The most magical night of professional wrestling has come when WWE rolls into the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on Sunday night for WrestleMania 34, where Ronda Rousey will be seen in the ring debut and Universal Championship match Brock Lesnar is against Roman Reigns.
The event, the culmination of a year's work by the men and women of Vince McMahon's company, will be broadcast live on the WWE Network and on traditional pay-per-view channels and will likely set the stage for the next 1
What can fans expect when the eyes of the wrestling world turn to the showcase of the Immortals and the most famous stars of the sport?
Who are the favorites to win their matches, according to OddsShark, and who will win?
Find out more with this last look at the largest and most important map of the sports entertainment year.
Match Card and Odds
- Universal Championship Game: Roman Reigns (-600) Vs. Brock Lesnar (+1,200) (selection: Reigns)
- WWE Championship Game: Shinsuke Nakamura (-415) vs. AJ Styles (+295) (selection: Nakamura)
- Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle (-530) beating Triple H and Stephanie McMahon (+350) (selection: Rousey and Angle)
- Intercontinental Championship Game: Finn Balor (-170) Vs. Seth Rollins (+300) v The Miz (+280) (selection: Rollins)
- United States Championship Game: Randy Orton (-105) vs. Bobby Roode (+390) Vs. Jinder Mahal (+185) against Rusev (N / A) (Nickname: Mahal)
- Raw Women's Championship Game: Nia Jax (-390) vs. Alexa Bliss (+270) (selection: Jax)
- SmackDown Women & # 39 ; s Championship Game: Asuka (-1,050) vs. Charlotte (+550) (Selection: Asuka)
- Raw Tag Team Championships Game: Brown Strowman and a Mysterious Partner Against the Bar (Selection: Strowman and Partners)
- SmackDown Tag Team Championships Match: The Usos vs. The New Day Against The Bludgeon Brothers (selection: Bludgeon Brothers)
- Daniel Bryan and Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn (selection: Bryan and McMahon)
- Andre's huge memorial battle Royal (Selection: Elias)
- WrestleMania Battle Royal (selection: Sasha Banks)
- Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Final: Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali (selection: Alexander)
What about John Cena against Undertaker?
The much anticipated match between the Undertaker and John Cena was not officially announced for WrestleMania, but the expectation is that there will be a showdown between the two Sundays.
The WWE kept pointing to the fight and drew inspiration from Batman for a great Instagram post late Saturday afternoon:
Neither Cena nor The Deadman have long delivered a great WrestleMania match. If you have a traditional match, expect it to change Sunday.
If they do not and the fans have to settle for a confrontation instead, they still expect a fervent moment in time as The Phenom repays the leader of the Cenation for the derogatory remarks he made on The Road to WrestleMania has done.
WWE tends to pull out all stops on pay-per-view, crown new champions and get excited about the product. Considering that this is WrestleMania, this trend should continue.
Both world championship titles should change owners as Reigns and Nakamura will each deny Lesnar and Styles. Both women's titles should also change. Jax and Asuka dominate the runs and win championship gold on the biggest stage imaginable.
Throw both Tag Team titles and Raw and SmackDown's midcard title, and there's the potential for eight championships to switch hands.
Then there's the WWE Cruiserweight Championship, which will be awarded to the winner of the tournament final between Cedric Alexander and Mustafa Ali. Their journey to WrestleMania was a big part of 205 Live's resurrection and their match will begin on Sunday as part of the pre-show.
Nine track changes may seem a bit much, but everyone would make sense and make it a wise decision for WWE.
A Rowdy Debut
In the end, the moment that attracts the attention of mainstream media will be the in-ring debut of "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey cooperates with 1996 The Olympic champion Kurt Angle fights with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon for the title fight on Sunday.
Rousey never had a single wrestling match before Sunday and will try to make a strong first impression on the grandest stage
She will share the ring with immensely talented and capable actors, increasing the likelihood that she will succeed.
Still, the investigation will be even bigger than ever, if it only gets a little shaken.
Hopefully, she thrives under the bright lights and with all the pressure on her shoulders, because WWE's mainstream position will be significantly better if she does.