If you want a new Apple Watch Series 4, you pay at least about $ 400. It's a fantastic watch, do not get us wrong, but if you're an Amazon Prime subscriber, you should definitely consider another option first. Huami's Amazfit BIP Smartwatch costs $ 100 and features great design, GPS, 24-hour heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, compatibility with Android and iOS, and incredible battery life of up to 30 days per charge. All this for only $ 100 is crazy, but it gets better. It is now available at Amazon for $ 79.99, and this price drops to $ 63.99 if you're in Prime!
For more information visit the product page:
- As good as you feel: with a choice The Bip is available in many colors and options and can be worn as an extension of your personal style. With a weight of only 32 g and a bright, transflective 1
- At a distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-inch display. Hour charge time.
- Do not miss a beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track the steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and sleep quality in real time. Special sports modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most common activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive throughout the day. Receive one-way notifications for emails, text messages, and incoming calls (which prompt you to act on your smartphone) as well as notifications for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Buy with Confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund period and a 12-month replacement warranty.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to stay up to date on the latest and greatest deals on the Internet.
To learn more about our sponsored offers and sponsored post opportunities, please email us at [email protected]
The content of BGR deals is independent of editorial and advertising. When purchasing via our posts, BGR may receive a commission.