If he has spent too much time in his underwear to play video games – or to watch videos – other people play video games on YouTube – my friend Cole introduces himself as his grandfather sighs, rolls his eyes and says, "I fought in a war for it?" Change the lock screen to a picture of Logan Roy, the disapproving father in the Succession . The editor says it was a helpful reminder not to use the phone. You can do the same, regardless of your taste of disappointed parents. For you it could be:
- Mufasa, disappointed by Simba, because he played in the elephant cemetery.
- Miranda Priestly, disappointed by Anne Hathaway because she disbanded Cerulean Contestant cooked a bad dish
- Hank Hill, disappointed that Bobby can not throw baseball
- Judi Dench's M, disappointed that Bond beat him could not keep in his pants
- Maggie Smith in all her roles, disappointed that someone used the wrong fork or married to a family who buy their furniture had to
animated lock screen . Imagine, this character looking at you is wasting your life with your damn phone. Feel the shame. Get rid of this shame from your phone to the real or at least to your computer.
The usual precautions are that phones are not inherently bad. Only do this if you really want to stay away from your phone for your own good, but can not turn it off all day or leave it at home. (It's a nonsense that people walked around all day without a small communication, information and entertainment hub at their fingertips.) Proposals for disapproving numbers are welcome.